Canadians..

rustygate

Hey there, just thought I would introduce ourselves.

We are a younger couple from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. We are just getting into excavating and currently have one dump truck, an older one in visually great shape, but like any older truck, needs some repairs!

Not new to forums in general, but new to this one.
I have been driving for a few years now, and my wife is in the process of practicing up on our dump truck, and going for her 1a license.

This place looks pretty cool, as I (the male:)) have always been into trucking and trucks, so I look forward to reading, and posting away!

Welcome to the forum!

Stick around, we may be opening up a canadian truckers forum here very soon!

Thanks guys n gals:D

Im actually impressed with how fast my lady has learned how to drive. She is a little bit of a city girl, so driving a big truck is totally new for her, but she does great!

I have to watch the "woman driver" comments I mention to her now lol.

Thanks guys n gals:D

Im actually impressed with how fast my lady has learned how to drive. She is a little bit of a city girl, so driving a big truck is totally new for her, but she does great!

I have to watch the "woman driver" comments I mention to her now lol.

I always enjoy seeing a woman driving a truck. they've always got that seriuos look on their face, and normally won't answer the radio. I guess it's difficult to multitask while drivin a deisel car. lol :peacebanana:

Hey rustygate welcome to the forum.Canada is BEAUTIFUL.I've been there many times.Mountainview and BC mountains are breathtaking.Hope to go again in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread