Can someone take me on the road. Asap

Tuxedo803

Hello I have my CLP and just need to get in truck and just need to get my license. I have a felony kn my record 1 year old. No schools will take me. So I figure I just hop in a truck with someone and pay them to let me use their truck for the test and after that either go with western express or Carolina cargo.two companies I know will take me or maybe try to do teams. Would like to hear some feedback I'm located in Camden,sc

Yeah sure I'll pick you up at the truck stop at 6. I'll be in the white Volvo with the bungees on the hood.

:coocoo:

It's not that simple. Sorry bub.

You should go give Western Express a call monday

When you say not that simple. If you are o/o and in the south or North Carolina area. I'm just trying to get a few hours in to pass test. You can drop me off where ever. I'll get back home no problem

Yes, it's not that simple.

Federal law prevents riders without permission.

Insurance will not all temporary drivers.

It's just not like having your neighbor borrow you the car to run across town.

Well just because you have a felony doesn't mean you went or is going to prison... it's called money talks and bullshit walks. Justice system is set up to take money and not to put everyone behind bars .... well just a had trucker hit me up and leaving tomorrow. Just you stupid and have a one level mind thinking process it not your fault. It's the system. See y'all boys on the road peace out

So you bought your way out of prison time? Bribed the judge?

I usually believe in second chances but a year is super fresh. I mean they even look at you cockeyed when you have a year old speeding ticket.

No I paid the lawyer 10,000 to get a trafficking charge drop to a lesser charge and and completely paid off my probation fines and now I'm off a year later . Welco.e to the South Carolina justice system

Well just because you have a felony doesn't mean you went or is going to prison... it's called money talks and bullshit walks. Justice system is set up to take money and not to put everyone behind bars .... well just a had trucker hit me up and leaving tomorrow. Just you stupid and have a one level mind thinking process it not your fault. It's the system. See y'all boys on the road peace out
Yop. And memories are long.

You hurt, kill or some how I just someone while driving his truck, I wish him well for your selfishness. It will cost him everything most likely.

Call it whatever you want. But your privilege is not my responsibility. I don't know you from Adam other than your stating you've got a felony drug conviction.

People have problems with people that fine the best in a situation. And just do what they have to do. You asked that's me being as honest as I can with you. The number one only reason people go into the trucking industry is because it's the last option. And I own two businesses that are doing good. The reason I want to get into it. Is so i can transport my own product. From my warehouses.... you got to think bigger than what you see or what you read . The world is full of things people don't understand. Be a open minded person. ...

then do what any business person would do.

Go buy your own equipment and put it at risk.

It's not someone elses place to do it.

Otherwise, call these folks up...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread