Brace yourself's...it's baaaaack.....!!!!

Rubber Duck said:
The Simpsons is the only thing I use my tivo for.

I prefer Family Guy.....but The Simpsons are a close 2nd.

I make no apologies, I watch IRT and enjoy it.

Find me one television show that isn't scripted! Even the news is scripted!

I would take a load up the Haul Road in the middle of the Winter. It isn't much different than the Winter roads in our Northern States and the Canadian Provinces during extreme weather.

I would take a load up the Haul Road in the middle of the Winter. It isn't much different than the Winter roads in our Northern States and the Canadian Provinces during extreme weather.

Hey Texas! Thought you didnt' cross the northern border?

Rubber Duck said:
But you said you live in the greatest ....

Never mind ...

Somebody get Terry some Starbucks, his brain ain't working right.

You are a wise sage! Make the Starbucks some really dark Sumatran. That should counteract the delusions caused by Terry sipping on that Texas Tea. LOL

well it looks like "Mr. Eff up" will be getting fired soon.

of course, i speak of "pork chop"

he has an air leak, doesn't get out and look/listen for it, then he drops his trailer, oh yeah, then he was speeding on the tail of the logger guy, while they were on the ice, and of course, he makes it a point to take his eyes off the road several times. at one point, bending way down to pick up something from the floor..????

the "A-Typical" moron trucker.

i sincerely do hope he told his family back home (probably in the deep woods) that he was going on "vacation" for those past few weeks, rather than to be on a tv show where all the world can she what an idiot he is. maybe if he is REALLY lucky, they have no electricity at the shanty he lives in.

what an insult to drivers, he is.

i hope next week he get's sheet-canned.

well an update for all of you who wish not to watch this *cough-cough* reality show..

"no one can stop the chop"

WAS Pork Chops favorite saying...

well the porker got stopped by the safety guy Phil and the manager Lane.

Mr. Eff-up, as i called him previously was just not as good as he thought and boasted to be. he tried to run and hide from the former trainer (Phil) and Phil saw him. which then lead to Phil telling Lane that "the porker" was speeding and trying evade him.

this did not sit well with the manager, they had a sit-down (in last nights show) and Lane fired his ash.....

i wonder how embarrassed he is (the porker) that everyone he knows back home saw him on tv making a total fool of himself...??

i'd be thinking he crawled under a rock, his wife leaving him, and his kids denying he is their father..>!!!

"nobody stops the chop".....

maybe he ought to change that too....

"i gotta be MORE PROFESSIONAL so i can be respected".......

"Yea, what I do this time?".
Then the kid didn't chain up... TWICE! Funny how ****y he got when the other drivers called em out on it too.

yeah, twice and the last time i think is when he said he blew a shift..???

and that wasn't the kids first "tearful response".....several weeks ago someone picked on him for something.

but the kid ain't nearly as bad as "the porker" was/is....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread