BP chart - reminds us of how high we may be

It's only coming if you fat arse truck drivers allow it.

Just say'n.
Dont worry, we'll have a low blood pressure thread for you!! ya skinny arsed flapjacker!!!!

BLOOD!! That was my first car!! (1984 ish?)

Mine was all white....318 wide block, dual quad, push button trans...the kids at school called me and my partner 'batman and robin'

58 plymouth fury (savoy)

Dad kicked it to me for 400 bucks....I could do a brakestand, get the one-tire-fire goin thru all the gears, tire would be at 120 mph, then Id let off the brake and burn it for miles...
I left the longest, skinny, black marks in history around in tucson arizona with that car...

Amlodepine 5 metoprolol 50 lisinopril 40 hclzd 25. Brings me down to 155/100.
Yep and most of those are reaching max. sometimes they swap out the Lisinopril to an ARB and change metoprolol to Bystolic if the BP doesnt' get into control. Do you have a heart doctor

Yep and most of those are reaching max. sometimes they swap out the Lisinopril to an ARB and change metoprolol to Bystolic if the BP doesnt' get into control. Do you have a heart doctor
No heart Doctor. Just a np. All chemistry is good. I am chubby but not super chubby. BMI of about 32. It's just genetics or something. I'm also known to walk long distances hike above 8000 ft for the fun of it and even completed a half marathon. All while carrying large concentrations of blood pressure medications. I have had elevated blood pressure since I was 24.

14199473_10154989555047080_8565190866124335944_n.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread