Blue Eagle Bluetooth headset

Friar Tuck

I purchased a blue eagle headset from a truck stop vendor here in Indiana. At first I got a tone of complaints that I was cutting in and out. I drive a harvester day cab and its an older truck, so it gets allot of road noise. Thats my first problem, The headset cuts in and out, second is, The part that goes around my head broke. I can no longer wear the head set. Well the vendor is unwilling to stand by his product and I am trying to find out the manufacture name so I can go to them. The headset is only 6 months old. Any one that might have that info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

18 wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.:tiphat:

cut your loses and move on. choose your battles wisely and learn from experience. get a bluetooth from your phone provider and they stand by there product. so if it brakes you can get it replaced.

buy it from internet connections I had a blue eagle that was defective and took it into them they replaced it no questions asked.Oh and it has been the best headset I have ever tried

I only use Motorolla or plantronics headsets. currently i am using a motorolla i bought at a wally world in AZ and it works great. and it only cost me 35 bucks. i think you should do what has been already said and just forget that one and buy a new one.

I only use Motorolla or plantronics headsets. currently i am using a motorolla i bought at a wally world in AZ and it works great. and it only cost me 35 bucks. i think you should do what has been already said and just forget that one and buy a new one.

I had the Plantronics Voyager whatever number and I liked the fit, but hated the bitching from the callers. They should have took the hint and only called when it was important. Now I use the Jawbone. My wife used to work at Cingular/AT&T, and one of her old co-workers got me the company discount on top of another discount. I only paid about half of the 120 they retail for.

Everyone says the jawbone sounds as if I'm sitting in a hotel or laying in the bunk stopped when I/they call.

Cobra Once Again Redefines the CB Radio With the Addition of Bluetooth

View attachment 9310

[FONT=verdana,arial]Cobra Electronics Announces First-of-its-Kind CB Radio with Bluetooth.Cobra Electronics (Nasdaq:
COBR), the market leader in CB radios, today announced a ground-breaking
new addition to its long-established and trusted CB radio line. Set to
debut at the 2008 Mid-America Trucking Showhttp://truckdriversindustry.blogspot.com/2008/02/cobra-once-again-redefines-cb-radio.html# Show, March 27-29 in Louisville, the
patent pending 29 LTD BT is the first-ever CB radio to offer Bluetooth(R)
wireless technology, providing drivers with yet another way to communicate
safely and easily.
[/FONT]​
View attachment 9310

I had the Plantronics Voyager whatever number and I liked the fit, but hated the bitching from the callers. They should have took the hint and only called when it was important. Now I use the Jawbone. My wife used to work at Cingular/AT&T, and one of her old co-workers got me the company discount on top of another discount. I only paid about half of the 120 they retail for.

Everyone says the jawbone sounds as if I'm sitting in a hotel or laying in the bunk stopped when I/they call.
Just curious if you had a picture of it and what the specs are on it as far as talk time and distance away from the phone. tried searching the net but couldn't really find anything to great on it. You got my attention when you told me how quiet it was for the caller on the other end. they say mine is good but they can still hear some noise when i am driving.

Blue Eagle Bluetooth

Here is some info on everyones Blue Eagle Bluetooth
If yours has broke like my husbands has this is what you do.
If it has been less then a year from purchase date you have a 1 year warranty. So you need to send it to the Interstate Connections Warranty Dept. Send in your name and phone number and they can lookup your info on their data base. Here is where to send it.

Interstate Connections
% Blue Eagle Warranty
10300 Metric Blvd. Suite 300
Auston, TX 78758

Hope this will help

I have posted help info for your Blue Eagle please check it out it is under teardrop261954

For Sale: Blue Eagle BT- 900

Hey fellow truckers, i am a former driver and I have a blue eagle BT-900 blue tooth headset for sale. I bought it last spring. It works great never had a problem with it. It was everything they said it was. my wife always had trouble hearing me using other headsets, until i bought the blue eagle. I payed $130.00 new, will sale for $75.00

I have paypal for payment or you can meet me here in Louisville, KY.

If interested call me at 502-424-3291 or email me at [email protected]
View attachment 314

i think ic is out of bus, i too have blue eagle and it was awsome batteries died and cant find any to replace them.......any help would be greatly appreciated thx

Blue EAGLE- best headset

Blue Eagle is still the best headset out there. Amazing talk & standby times. Noise cancelling- Bluetooth- works great in a Class 8 and any other vehicle. Great quality at an awesome price. I use mine all the time, everywhere. They sell them at all the TA's (Travel Centers of America). Make sure you buy the right name- this is the Blue EAGLE.

Blue Parrott makes a better headset

I purchased a blue eagle headset from a truck stop vendor here in Indiana. At first I got a tone of complaints that I was cutting in and out. I drive a harvester day cab and its an older truck, so it gets allot of road noise. Thats my first problem, The headset cuts in and out, second is, The part that goes around my head broke. I can no longer wear the head set. Well the vendor is unwilling to stand by his product and I am trying to find out the manufacture name so I can go to them. The headset is only 6 months old. Any one that might have that info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

18 wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.:tiphat:

I've used the The Blue Parrot B250-XT or B250-XT+ headsets for years now and you can find replacement batteries here:

http://www.commstactical.com/Extended-Life-Battery-for-Bluetooth-Headsets-BP002.htm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread