Being the handyman

Around our home, I have to do three additional things just to get ready to do the one thing I originally intended.

Here's an example that happened yesterday. Every fall I take the water hose out of the hose caddy, and, blow out the hose caddy plumbing to insure it doesn't freeze and burst. Yesterday was the day I decided to put the hose back in the caddy. Simple, you might say.

1. Had to fabricate a new hose that connects the caddy to the faucet. Had to search through all my pack-rat junk for just the right stuff.
  2. Had to dispose of half dozen big cardboard boxes that were tossed into my shop during the winter, and were blocking access to my tools and work bench.
  3. When I finished making up the connector hose, I discovered that I needed some hose washers. Now I gotta' go to the hardware store.
  4. While in route to the hardware store, I realize my pick-up is dangerously low on gas. Now I gotta' stop for gas.
This was not suppose to be complicated, nor, take too long. Ha! Every project I touch turns out the same way. :shootself:
That is exactly what happens to Sinister and I. Everytime we have something that needs to get done or be fixed. nie to know it happens to others.

We have 3 things we could not survive without..
Duct tape..If it moves and it shouldn't
WD 40..if it needs to move and it don't
and bailing wire for the rest!

Here is my list of my handyman heroics for the day:

-Spread mulch
-Bought beer at the store.

...aaaah nothing like a hard days handyman work to warrant a 12 pack!

Here is my list of my handyman heroics for the day:

-Spread mulch
-Bought beer at the store.

...aaaah nothing like a hard days handyman work to warrant a 12 pack!
Nothing like your wife coming home to drink up all your handyman work 12 pack:drunk2:

You make that sound like a pandemic. I only do that during rush hour in my front yard. with my head bouncing about like a dashboard obama. Giggling and arms flailing

Well guys, thanks for douching up the thread. In case you didn't notice, it's about handyman projects around the house gone wrong.

Can a mod delete the douchebaggery in the last page and a half?

The thread isn't about sick midget sex humor.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm all about sick humor...but...time and place, gentlemen. Otherwise, it's trolling.

ok well there goes all the fun
ok time to go home folks
come on get your lawn chairs .....move it .....lets go........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread