been runnin our assss sss off

orion

so far so good

I do a serious of smaller trips (less than 1K miles) per trip which I don't mind. I've already put in over 7K miles with this company since I've started. The days of "running hard" might be behind me, but my checks are similar to what I've been earning at my last company.

It's good to see that you're out there busting your ass, Orion!

.95 mile+ fsc loadded n mt its been a damn blessin to run man at prime all we did is set set and were told theres no freight bs theres freight everywhere dont try and blow smoke up my kilt...

.95 mile+ fsc loadded n mt its been a damn blessin to run man at prime all we did is set set and were told theres no freight bs theres freight everywhere dont try and blow smoke up my kilt...

That mty pay is a good thing, but they take a ton of deductions out of you don't they? 5 cents or so just for maintenance, then escrow, imagine they make you pay fuel tax, insurance with a huge deductible then probably a insurance to lower the deductible then 4 or 500 hundred a week truck payment, that's just for the tractor. Do they make you pay for a lumper and reefer fuel? I don't mind working hard but as long as I get paid for it at the end of the week and not somebody else.

all the questions and im tired hahahahah my truck payment is 526 a week better yet let me tell you what they pay.. they payy reefer fuel. they pay road taxes. they lumpers, they pay they pay they pay lololol i have a 7 cpm coming out for breakdown and tires. i will have to post up a basic ledger so you can see what they actually pay and dont pay u start out here you get 200 gallons of fuel on the company. you get no truck payments for a month. the list is long as to what they pay

As long as your happy with it, that is the most important thing. That truck payment sucks though, and 7 cpm is pretty pricey for a relatively new truck that should be under warranty.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread