Bat **** CRAZY - The Tiger King thread.

Hillbilly Canuck

So what does everyone think of this Tiger King everyone is obsessed with?

I watched about 5 minutes. Seemed to be on a level of stupid that just couldn’t deal with any longer.

One of our local AM radio hosts was saying that the funny part is those of us from the country can relate to it in a way that someone in a New York high rise can’t. It’s a bunch of ridiculous rednecks, I’m related to a bunch of ridiculous rednecks.

One of our local AM radio hosts was saying that the funny part is those of us from the country can relate to it in a way that someone in a New York high rise can’t. It’s a bunch of ridiculous rednecks, I’m related to a bunch of ridiculous rednecks.
I can relate to the shooting and blowing shit up. Shacking up with two dudes not so much

Something about some ugly old broad who allegedly killed her husband and fed him to a tiger. That's all I've managed to piece together from various Facebook memes.

I'd probably know more about it if I actually gave a ****.
I dont

The last tiger yayhoos I heard about was that Sigfreed and Ray or whatever their names is

That show sucked, the stair case and M.A.M was far better

Theres a truck stop down south somewhere that kept one in a cage for some reason. There was some animal activists stirring up drama over it a while back.
And the Cajun food was good.
The tiger died afew years back...

Tony, the tiger housed for 17 years as a roadside attraction at the Tiger Truck Stop in the Iberville Parish community of Grosse Tete, has been euthanized due to health issues, according to a written statement from Ted Baldwin apparently on behalf of owner Michael Sandlin.

[/URL]

Now they have a camel. Probably will start selling Lebanese food soon
Next time I go through Houston and roll 10 eastbound gonna have to check that out ..

Last time I stopped at Tiger Truckstop walked up by the cage but the Tiger was just laying there sleeping

I would stop and try the clams
Looks like she got a big ass rock on that one ring..

I've also known Single ladies who do that so we "assume" they married and won't hit on em..

Other times had them with no ring come-on to me ...then after "buying" the drinks and meal bring up they're Husband or Boyfriend

Gosh "really" if they so Gr8 why ya hanging out with ME and stringing me along

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread