Asian Market Adventure

Maybe it's because you aren't in a bi-racial relationship like me, but the Asians are definitely treating me differently.

@Humble pie dated a Mexican girl n high school and had all the orange slices he could eat when he went to the Asian market free of charge . Those days are long gone now, he can't even get financing for a Kia or buy a Samsung TV without being judged.
I also dated a Chinese girl. So the Koreans already weren’t happy with me. It’s a little known fact but Koreans are the white people in Asia. They are keeping all the other Asians down. They even still call them orientals. Can you believe that?

Oriental sounds to me exotic and mysterious. If I were anything but a pasty, uninteresting white guy I'd want to be Oriental.

My phone even capitalized it.

We're not supposed to say "oriental" anymore?
It's never been racist and it still isn't. It just means they're from "the Orient", which is simply another word for Asia.

It's like calling them Asian because they're from Asia.

If anyone thinks it's racist, it's just the stupid left trying to invent things that people are supposed to be offended by, like the Indian girl on the Land o Lakes butter packaging, or Aunt Jemima pancake syrup.

However I did notice that the "Oriental" flavored ramen noodles are now called "soy sauce flavor".

But I think they decided that calling it "oriental" simply because it's a soy sauce flavor is kind of demeaning or insulting to Asian food, kind of like referring to Taco Bell as Mexican food.

I've been to Times Square for New Years. Among other things.

I was around the world and back before age 21.

You and I are not the same. Not on any level.
I was 27 years old when I got Parole from the Wisconsin department of Corrections

So no we are "Not" the Same nor shall we ever be

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread