Asian Market Adventure

We might be eating the same food though.

I had a bowl thing of Top Ramen last night that had 1830mg of sodium.
But have you ever dug breakfast sandwiches out of the trash? 🤔

Cool! I didn't know they had a "low sodium" version out now.
Shrimp - 1400 mg
Chicken - 1520 mg
Beef - 1440 mg

Yeah I hoarded a bunch of it last year when the grocery stores shelves were half empty. Because it's cheap and it probably never goes bad because it's not really even food.

Shrimp - 1400 mg
Chicken - 1520 mg
Beef - 1440 mg

Yeah I hoarded a bunch of it last year when the grocery stores shelves were half empty. Because it's cheap and it probably never goes bad because it's not really even food.
The beef one sucks.

I was in line at Wal-Mart and the person in front of me had like a dozen cups of Ramen noodles and a couple packs of frozen hash browns.
I know we are not supposed to judge.
I wasn't judging, I was betting on, if her her country-wide ass was going to go into cardiac arrest right there in the check-out lane?
Ha!, Check-out lane:biglaugh:I didn't even think of that when I started this post.

But have you ever dug breakfast sandwiches out of the trash? 🤔
Reminds me of the guy I know that used to grab Hot n Ready pizzas out of the dumpster right after closing time.

Of course he was also the one had 5 "incidents" at a company in under a year culminating with rolling a load of lumber.

Walmart went through an official corporate name change a few years back. It's officially one word now.

Walmart.

You don't have to hyphenate it anymore.

This level of customer oriented forward thinking will increase valuable time in our customers day and carry us far into the future.

Walmart went through an official corporate name change a few years back. It's officially one word now.

Walmart.

You don't have to hyphenate it anymore.

This level of customer oriented forward thinking will increase valuable time in our customers day and carry us far into the future.
It did take up much of my day. Do you have any idea how much of a relief that is?

It did take up much of my day. Do you have any idea how much of a relief that is?
It's crazy I know.

The hundreds of warehouses Amazon is building even in rural areas like Fargo? The fact that Bezos is buying roof rights for drone deliveries?

None of it means ANYTHING.

It's crazy I know.

The hundreds of warehouses Amazon is building even in rural areas like Fargo? The fact that Bezos is buying roof rights for drone deliveries?

None of it means ANYTHING.
Roof rights?

I was in line at Wal-Mart and the person in front of me had like a dozen cups of Ramen noodles and a couple packs of frozen hash browns.
I know we are not supposed to judge.
I wasn't judging, I was betting on, if her her country-wide ass was going to go into cardiac arrest right there in the check-out lane?
Ha!, Check-out lane:biglaugh:I didn't even think of that when I started this post.
A favorite pickup line at Aldi is "I'm glad you're the checkout girl because I'm checking you out, girl."

It's horrible and that's what makes it great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread