Asian Market Adventure

Uncle Birchy

Not too far from the yard is an Oriental Market by this pizza place I like so I stopped in for the heck of it and looked around..

Bought some foreign Ramens to see if they are really better than Cup O Noodles or Top Ramen.

And I'm trying some Coconut Water , Herbal Iced Tea, and Sugarcane brew for a buck something per can I ain't out too much..

16217160631836189063724429838549.jpg

16217161306997664976235816641593.jpg

The Mi Goereng wernt bad vastly different texture even some chewy-ness than domestic ramen infact it was more like pasta at an Italian joint than a ramen.

The powdered seasoning had a mildy tangy taste with a little kick of spicy.

The liquid packet was very salty I only put like a squirt on and threw rest of it away

Last edited:
These have been gone since the beginning of the dempanic last year.

s-l1000.jpg

I only liked the spicy chicken ones. They were a good quick snack for when I've got shit to do but I'm hungry first.

None of the stores around here have them any more. They disappeared right around the same time imbeciles started hoarding toilet paper.

:dunno:

You can kind of replicate the flavor by adding a little bit of chili powder to the seasoning packet in regular ramen noodles though.

These have been gone since the beginning of the dempanic last year.

View attachment 83378

I only liked the spicy chicken ones. They were a good quick snack for when I've got shit to do but I'm hungry first.

None of the stores around here have them any more. They disappeared right around the same time imbeciles started hoarding toilet paper.

:dunno:

You can kind of replicate the flavor by adding a little bit of chili powder to the seasoning packet in regular ramen noodles though.
I've started eating stuff like this because for some reason my body is not retaining sodium and I get muscle cramps all over if I don't maintain pretty high levels.

I don't know if this is due to years if avoiding crappy food or just drinking water all the time and flushing my system.

I've started eating stuff like this because for some reason my body is not retaining sodium and I get muscle cramps all over if I don't maintain pretty high levels.

I don't know if this is due to years if avoiding crappy food or just drinking water all the time and flushing my system.
Ramens are good emergency food.

I got my little iso/butane campstove It'll boil 2 cups of water in 4/5 minutes then just pour that over the Ramens n wait another few minutes.

Say ya really wanna jazz it up instead of crackers throw some Pork Rinds in the broth just enough let it soak up a little broth they get kinda chewy

Last edited:
Ramens are good emergency food.

I got my little iso/butane campstove It'll boil 2 cups of water in 4/5 minutes then just pour that over the Ramens n wait another few minutes.

Say ya really wanna jazz it up instead of crackers throw some Pork Rinds in the broth just enough let it soak up a little broth they get kinda chewy
I jazz it up with diced up chicken breast.

Too much water will lower your sodium levels.

Some epilepsy med they had Sarah on a few years ago had low sodium levels as a side effect and it put her in the hospital twice.

And it sucks because there's no home test for it. Your sodium levels can only be tested with a blood test.

Eat a pickle or drink some pickle juice when you get a cramp.

I guess it’s all the salt. But if you’re prone to get cramps especially if you are out sweating in the heat. Eat a pickle to prevent them or if you get one eat a pickle and it will make it go away.
If I don't drink enough water I tend to get ham string cramps. I put three bottles of water in the fridge in my office everyday and force myself to drink them.

Welp most don't have diced chicken in their trucks plus @Sinister is sodium deficient and pork rinds come in a bag & are very salty too and good with ramens
You can grill them at home and dice the up and put it in ziplock bags. Doesn't your truck have a fridge in it?

You can grill them at home and dice the up and put it in ziplock bags. Doesn't your truck have a fridge in it?
Fridge took a crap months ago they won't fix it 🙄

Plus I only get home once every month or so

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread