ARROW TRUCK SALES Fraud

bridgesuite

I started a blog to show the practices these cons at Arrow pulled on me. I am going to upload audio tapes and emails that prove my claim. If you have had a similar experience, please post it so no other drivers lose everything

//arrowtrucksalesscam.blogspot.com/

So was it an actual oil leak, or residue out the blow by tube? That was never made clear.

Also, what were the repairs needed totalling $9,000?

I'm thinking some of that should have been obvious upon inspection at time of pickup.

Also, did you pay the deposit without ever seeing the truck first?

Why did you buy a truck from a dealer without a warranty? If you were going to do that, you could have saved yourself a boat load of money and buy at a auction(like me) I just bought a flatbed ('03 Great Dane) at a auction in GA for $8,500. Comes with new virgin tread and new brakes and drums, price the same trailer at any trailer dealer and the cheapest is $12,000

Just like the person who leased the truck from Starport and posted about it elsewhere here, I wonder why these people get themselves into these bad deals.

Why?

Just like the person who leased the truck from Starport and posted about it elsewhere here, I wonder why these people get themselves into these bad deals.

Why?

I don't know either, a friend of mine did the same thing, bought a truck 'as is' from Stadium International in Syracuse, 1st, I would never buy anything from those over priced s.o.b's, 2nd, Terry bought it because he liked the way it looked, well he has plenty of time to look at it while it is sitting in the shop getting fixed which is every other weekend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread