Are there any companies that buy out Contracts?

Richard1989

Are there any companies that will buy out your current contract, without having to jump through a bunch of hoops and making you feel like an idiot?
I "work" for C.R England. I've been in Indiana for almost 2 weeks, with no sign of a trainer in sight. I need to find a company that will buyout my contract, and put me straight to work with them. Without needing a trainer or any of that other stupid bullshit.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sinister

Supermodel
Staff member
Supporter
Hey! Keep us updated!

You'll get a trainer eventually, and hopefully he wont be a sociopath and crap himself in his sleep.

Someone post the link, I gotta pee.

ironpony

Professional Pot-Stirrer
Supporter
Here's how it will play out...

You signed a training contract with CRE, and received the training. You now owe the tuition to CRE, one of the most unscrupulous players in the trucking industry. No other carrier will "buyout your contract," you owe them the money. The simplest way to get out of this is to remain with CRE until your end of the contract is fulfilled. Once you have a year or so of experience, you can pretty much go where you want - if you have a clean record.

You probably have a CDL, and as you say, no experience. You could apply at other carriers like Swift or Prime, but you will be paired with a trainer until they are satisfied that you know what you are doing. There's no getting out of that with a big carrier. You might find a small outfit, or a rock hauler that will put you in a seat, but most outfits that would give a newb a seat without training aren't going to be worth working for.

There remains the issue of the contract. If you leave CRE without fulfilling your end of the deal, they will come after you. It will go to collection, and if you try to duck it, they will ruin your credit and take you to court to get a judgement against you. CRE is renowned for bragging about how much money they make from screwing trainees for what they are owed. You're not going to get out of paying the money back.

Last edited:

krelithous

Supporter
wonder's why the OP didn't do there research after all they have a pc with an interwebs connection:confused-96:. please DON'T fall for there fleese deal. I can do a search of all kinds of crap on England!!

krelithous

Supporter
Unfortunately, England is the company that my school picked. They didn't let me pick who I wanted to go with.
that's a first to me to hear of a school picking the company that you run for. the one I went to let me choose who I wanted to go with

Richard1989

that's a first to me to hear of a school picking the company that you run for. the one I went to let me choose who I wanted to go with

Originally I was supposed to go to PAM transport out of Arkansas. A week before I was supposed to leave I found out my license was suspended. Pam rescinded their job offer. The school stuck me with England after.

Duck

Quack
Supporter
CRE is renowned for bragging about how much money they make from screwing trainees for what they are owed.
Actually it's the lease program they were allegedly bragging about at a TCA meeting. Something to the effect of "we make as much money leasing trucks to idiots than we do hauling freight".

Originally I was supposed to go to PAM transport out of Arkansas. A week before I was supposed to leave I found out my license was suspended. Pam rescinded their job offer. The school stuck me with England after.
Hmm. Makes sense.

CR England is probably the only large carrier that'll put someone behind the wheel of a truck without a valid license. o_O

krelithous

Supporter
Actually it's the lease program they were allegedly bragging about at a TCA meeting. Something to the effect of "we make as much money leasing trucks to idiots than we do hauling freight".
I thought they made more money off idiot's leasing trucks than they did moving freight around:confused-96:

DJB

I don't think there are companies that will actually buy out the contract...as far as experience is concerned you can try Swift, Pride, Prime, Or USX they will train you...as far as paying them back..I can tell u from experience..I was with CR England..worse mistake but kinda had no choice. I got the CDL but they are a horrible company and I went through the same problem of not getting a trainer so I left and went to swift (another mistake) ...they put it on my credit but I signed up with Lexington Law and they got it removed from my credit in two months...idk if that is a route you want to go but there are indeed ways to get out of the contract

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Are there any companies that will buy out your current contract, without having to jump through a bunch of hoops and making you feel like an idiot?
I "work" for C.R England. I've been in Indiana for almost 2 weeks, with no sign of a trainer in sight. I need to find a company that will buyout my contract, and put me straight to work with them. Without needing a trainer or any of that other stupid bullshit.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That is fine. Play it the way @ironpony said. Do not, Do Not and Don't sign a lease.

Fredl

You are Young and a Long Life in Front of You. Just stick there till Contract runs out. Ask for Shunting Job till a Trainer is available.Otherwise get out for Medical Reason. Go into Farming and gain experience there,if you can leave Home for a few Month a time.
U.S. Custom Harvesters Inc.