April 18, '08 Convoy To Circle City (IN)

A little information from their website:

We are planning a convoy in April to the State capital. Please keep checking back for updates! We want to make our voices heard and present a professional, unified, convoy of truck owners and drivers. Congressman Brad Ellsworth is working with us to get Congress on the bandwagon. He has met with the Small Business Administration and the Transportation Secretary to ask for immediate hearings about soaring fuel and truck prices, low rates and the adverse affect on safety. We have asked the Congressman to ride with us in April and he is currently looking into that possibility. The convoy is planned for the 18th. We plan on starting in Cloverdale and driving to downtown Indy. We will have the Indiana State Police helping us to keep this as orderly as possible.

indiana to the state capital will be a ride straight thru my neck of the woods. i'll have to keep an eye out for this one.

I absolutely love these convoys, as they are a very good way to get immediate attention.

it's gone your way. i don't want to find it on any bathroom walls unless it's in the ladies room saying what a great guy i am. you can lie a little right ?

LOL Well it won't be posted in the little boy's room atleast since you gave it to me.

Also if you contact him, he's a nice man and all that other good stuff. I talked to him before.

Convoy to Circle City!
We are planning a convoy in April to the State capital. Please keep checking back for updates! We want to make our voices heard and present a professional, unified, convoy of truck owners and drivers. Congressman Brad Ellsworth is working with us to get Congress on the bandwagon. He has met with the Small Business Administration and the Transportation Secretary to ask for immediate hearings about soaring fuel and truck prices, low rates and the adverse affect on safety. We have asked the Congressman to ride with us in April and he is currently looking into that possibility. The convoy is planned for the 18th. We plan on starting in Cloverdale and driving to downtown Indy. We will have the Indiana State Police helping us to keep this as orderly as possible.
We do not want any negative or unprofessional actions. That would only further degrade our image to the public. Please email if you want to join our convoy and I will keep you updated on any new developments. Talk to everyone you can. Let’s send 1,000 trucks to the circle!!!
Join by emailing: [email protected]

indiana to the state capital will be a ride straight thru my neck of the woods. i'll have to keep an eye out for this one.

Um, your location says PA..... you are in Indiana? Whereabouts?

Just talked to Carl and Darrell, it'll start at 9:00am at the Cloverdale Travel Plaza at Route 231 and I-70. The route will go to I-465 north of the city. Permits are being worked on and they are working with the ISP to make sure it stays peaceful and respectable. Obama will be in Indy that day so we are hoping that we'll get the same treatment from him as the PA guys did from Hillary. Anyway, we'll be getting more details as they get them and I'll post them here for anyone interested. I can't stress enough how badly we need drivers to join us in this.

Thats what I am pushing for more drivers and people

You don't know how happy I am to see you doing this Flatbed cause I'm swamped

Um, your location says PA..... you are in Indiana? Whereabouts?

i'm talking the route they will be running. most likely it will be I-70 from indy and in that case it runs right thru my back yard. but it is a toll road thru Pa. so i wonder if they will swing down to catch I-68 thru west virginia.

Convoy to Circle City!
We are planning a convoy on April 18 to the State capital. Please keep checking back for updates! We want to make our voices heard and present a professional, unified, convoy of truck owners and drivers. Congressman Brad Ellsworth is working with us to get Congress on the bandwagon. He has met with the Small Business Administration and the Transportation Secretary to ask for immediate hearings about soaring fuel and truck prices, low rates and the adverse affect on safety. We have asked the Congressman to ride with us and he is currently looking into that possibility. We plan on starting in Cloverdale and driving to downtown Indy. We will have the Indiana State Police helping us to keep this as orderly as possible.
We do not want any negative or unprofessional actions. That would only further degrade our image to the public. Please email if you want to join our convoy and I will keep you updated on any new developments. Talk to everyone you can. Let’s send 1,000 trucks to the circle!!!
Join by emailing: [email protected]

UPPITY JUST CALL HIM
812-257-8901

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread