Anyone in Central Illinois participating in the shutdown?

Mike

If so, I have a contact for the ABC affiliate in Champagne and they would like to coordinate an on camera interview to get some background information on the shutdown.

PM me ASAP if you are interested in this

How about other states I live in the DEEP SOUTH We need more organization than just in Illinois. If this is going to ever work we need to organize this ALL OVER THE U.S. Any ideas from others would be appreciated as well

Good Morning , I live on the East coast can you fax info to my work and i will post it and hand out if possible 603-436-1575 thanks good luck I don't drive but i feel that you guys need to do something to get the prices down and ect... have a great day

How about other states I live in the DEEP SOUTH We need more organization than just in Illinois. If this is going to ever work we need to organize this ALL OVER THE U.S. Any ideas from others would be appreciated as well

Yes, this is clearly a nationwide issue. This post is merely for a news station in Illinois that is looking for a driver to speak with.

We are in NW Indiana, but Illinois and Indiana are always viewed as one in the same, if they want to come to us, I'm willing to talk to them, we haul through Illinois on almost every load we do. I've sent you a PM as requested.

You got the info now, Pete. Hope you guys can get in contact with each other.

I called, the one gut is out of the office today, but there is another guy who I'll be talking to in 10 minutes, he was in a meeting. I'll post whatever info I have as soon as I hang up. Thanks Bull!

I called, the one gut is out of the office today, but there is another guy who I'll be talking to in 10 minutes, he was in a meeting. I'll post whatever info I have as soon as I hang up. Thanks Bull!

Outstanding! Tell them to throw us a link in the article if they do one :)

OK, I just spoke to Bob at the station, the guy who was assigned the story is out of the office today, he has our name and number and will get with us tomorrow, I'll post more when we speak to him. Thanks for the tip!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread