Anybody seen these guys before?

Keendriver

Hates all of you

Browning yer bermuda's funny.

'Course, it wasn't happening to me..........

very funny stuff, but i gotta think most of the people were actors, only due to the way it was filmed. (but i could be wrong too)

then too, those guys are so lucky, no one was carrying, cuz someone would have ended up really being dead.

what would the cops/prosecutors say...self defense under dire life threatening circumstances..???

If I had you would have read about it in the paper. Along with another stupid group #Clownlivesdontmatter

yes, I've seen these before.

It would likely have not ended well for the pranksters....

I attended an "initiation" for a group. Part of that "act" was that one of the participants attacked another member of the group. As one of the people "controlling" the entire days events said afterwards, "They've NEVER in 30+ years had someone respond so swiftly and forcefully to STOP an attack on another member".

I body slammed the attacker and bruised two ribs and knocked the wind out of him so bad that he couldn't breath for about 1/2 hour. They took him to the ER to make sure he didn't puncture a lung.

So these are VERY controlled or very staged.

Last edited:
yes, I've seen these before.

It would likely have not ended well for the pranksters....

I attended an "initiation" for a group. Part of that "act" was that one of the participants attacked another member of the group. As one of the people "controlling" the entire days events said afterwards, "They've NEVER in 30+ years had someone respond so swiftly and forcefully to STOP an attack on another member".

I body slammed the attacker and bruised two ribs and knocked the wind out of him so bad that he couldn't breath for about 1/2 hour. They took him to the ER to make sure he didn't puncture a lung.

So these are VERY controlled or very staged.
Brutal man! Is there anything you have not done?

Brutal man! Is there anything you have not done?
Given birth.

I joined the knights of Columbus at church.....

The only "initiation" I've been through. This was about the same time I was retiring from the guard as an MP, so my training kicked in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread