Anybody download the E book off rich trucker.com?

dronzzz

Hey everybody this is my first post. I saw that rich trucker site and wondered if the e book was a scam, anybody buy it or know if it is?

I just got my class "A" a few weeks ago. Went to this school called Shore in NJ. 2 weeks $1,500

Anywayz, I've been trying to find a local job, my wife has ovarian cancer and I need to be home with her. I've been callin all the "day cab" companies I see but they all want at least 1, 2, 3 or even 5 years experience. Does anybody know if there's a Co. that takes newbies? It seems the only jobs available are the OTR companies. The best it gets is regional and they can only get you home on the weekends. Oh yeah and make 300 or at the best 350(before taxes)a week during training. How do you pay your mortgage with that?

I have a neighbor I talked to, Owner OP, he's been drivin a long time told me the scoop except for that you need experience to get local....Local is the way to go. These Teamsters Union guys make like 2 grand a week from what he said.

If anybody could give me a reply I would very much appreciate it.

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Hey everybody this is my first post. I saw that rich trucker site and wondered if the e book was a scam, anybody buy it or know if it is?
STAY AWAY FROM THIS BOOK.....its no more than common sense, and that author knows that, but he's hoping you're too stupid to know anything...

I just got my class "A" a few weeks ago. Went to this school called Shore in NJ. 2 weeks $1,500
sounds like a decent price.

Anywayz, I've been trying to find a local job, my wife has ovarian cancer and I need to be home with her. I've been callin all the "day cab" companies I see but they all want at least 1, 2, 3 or even 5 years experience. Does anybody know if there's a Co. that takes newbies? It seems the only jobs available are the OTR companies. The best it gets is regional and they can only get you home on the weekends. Oh yeah and make 300 or at the best 350(before taxes)a week during training. How do you pay your mortgage with that?
sorry about your wife, but that's not anyone else's problem, and we didn't need to know this personal assesment about your life....

yes, it DOES take some experience, even "up to" 5 years in some cases to get a great local job.....can't help you there.

as for any companies hiring newbies, say hello to OTR till you get your experience, sorry, but most if not all of us had to go this route to.

pay for newbies....?? accept what you get paid NOW, more will come later, again, its the way it is...

pay your mortgage by budgeting your money. hell, i got a mortgage, car payment, food, utility bills, home heating oil, and a slew of other bills.......

I have a neighbor I talked to, Owner OP, he's been drivin a long time told me the scoop except for that you need experience to get local....Local is the way to go. These Teamsters Union guys make like 2 grand a week from what he said.
If anybody could give me a reply I would very much appreciate it.
yes, you need experience........why can't he have you run with him, or why can't he "hire you" for a run or two per month...??

and have him tell you which teamsters outfit pays its drivers 2 grand a week.....i want that "invisible job" myself......:biglaugh:

in other words, your neighbor, the o/o, is full of SHIOT........:blah:

dronzzz

Yes, my wife having cancer IS nobody elses problem... Be glad it's not yours and learn how to talk to people in the way you would like to be treated in the future. Are you a personal banker or a trucker? Everyone's financial situation is different and I sure don't need you judging my current financial situation.

Is everyone on this site as nice as you?

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
Yes, my wife having cancer IS nobody elses problem... Be glad it's not yours and learn how to talk to people in the way you would like to be treated in the future. Are you a personal banker or a trucker? Everyone's financial situation is different and I sure don't need you judging my current financial situation.

Is everyone on this site as nice as you?
YES, I AM A TRUCKER and have been for over 20 years now...

NO, i am not a banker, but i have run a business or two (non truck related), and did quite well at that too........

you related your personal problems, which as i said we didn't need to hear them, it doesn't add any value to your posting that your wife has cancer (i am sorry to hear that though), but your personal situation other than say, "i require to be home for personal reasons" would have sufficed.....

did you think that the "tears machine" was going to be turned on and we fall all over your particualr situation...??

we have ALL HAD TO GO over the road (OTR) or WHATEVER, and ACCEPT WHATEVER pay the company's back then paid us. its the way it is......period, factoid...........and that ain't going to change, simply because you got bills to pay, or an ill person.................

you came off (to me at least) that you want a high paying job right out of school, and buddy, it just ain't gonna happen...

then you "shoot off" your mouth about your "owner-operator friend" who seems to know all there is to know about union shop payscales.....''

then why doesn't he go to work for such a company that pays 2 grand a week......?????

why doesn't he offer you some type of "part-time" employment, so you can get "some experience"...........i think that's what a "friend" would have done, especially if he knows your finacial situation, and your wife's illness.........

seems to me, you are crying about not getting a job right out of school, but you probably was offered several jobs from OTR companies, and you chose NOT TO GO, again, NOT MY PROBLEM.............

you need to just go and get it done, even if for only 6 lousey months.....

you'll earn some money, pay some bills, and you'll still be as close to your wife as a phone call............

and YES, every one here IS AS NICE AS ME, THEY JUST DON'T SAY THINGS AS POLITELY AS I DO..........

by the way, you're REAL LUCKY.....you only spent $1,500 for your training....

many others spent well over $4,000 and they still ain't got a job............

or others have gone through a trucking company sponsored training program, and quit or got fired, or are still waiting for a truck to be available...

still think you got problems...???