Another Reason I Can't Stand Paris Hilton

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Paris Hilton is looking for a new best friend.

Hilton will choose from 20 potential confidantes on an MTV reality series, tentatively titled "Paris Hilton's My New BFF," premiering later this year, the network announced Thursday.

Production is scheduled to begin in Los Angeles at the end of May, MTV said. The contestants will live together in a house -- drama! -- and try to prove themselves worthy in the areas of loyalty, endurance and "girl politics."

Hiton, an executive producer on the show, will "teach the secrets of celebrity living -- how to turn your enchanted life into a multimillion dollar brand, how to manage public feuds and always rise above, how to survive scandal and then make it work for you, all the while wearing 6-inch heels."

A casting call has kicked off on ParisBFF.com, where visitors can vote for Hilton's aspiring hangers-on.

The 27-year-old hotel heiress continues to command attention despite speculation her star power would diminish following her jail stint last June. Hilton -- flanked by her boyfriend, Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden -- sat in the front row Tuesday at the L.A. Fashion Week show for 24-year-old sister Nicky Hilton's Nicholai line.

i don't really care much for her either....

she's famous for doing "nothing".................

all that money, and no self respect...............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread