Another Newby

BillyBad

Just saying hiya to everyone! Looking forward to a new career in the transportation industry. Cool lil forum ya'll have here.

Good question BillyB, but I am not sure I have the answer for you. There are certain members, none of whom are on at the moment, that go in the chat room quite often, and others that do every now and again. I am one of the latter. All I can suggest is that if you like that type of interaction, then enter it while you are on the forum, and if someone else comes in the room, say "Hello". It seems to me that when people notice there are others there, they are more likely to enter and participate themselves. I know I feel that way.

To bigyellowpete and BillyB thanks for the few Minutes this Morning on the Chat room I enjoyed the Banter despite my slow responses due to my Novice status,every time I went to answer a Question 3 more would appear before I'd the chance to answer the 1st one,I'm on my Son's Computer which is Modern and has access to everything,when I return to Sligo it's back to the old Decrepet ancient pre-historic Model I have which needs replacing.
My Son is looking out for a new one and until then this will be the only way outside of the Chat room that I will be able to communicate as I have no access on my Computer due to it's age,so just in case your wondering why my presence was short lived in the Chat room now you know,
Your both now getting some well earned Shut-eye it's 9.30am here, Sweet Dream's.

Welcome to Truckers Forum BillyBad, we're happy you are here.

I pop into the chat room from time to time, when I have a few minutes to spare. It is great fun, and there are plenty of opportunities to get to know other forum members better there.

welcome billyb.i think i am friendly. but my lot needs a lot of mowing & trimming lol. did i do good snowflake??

thanks for the welcome! feels kinda homey here. lots of interesting, informative threads. i also hope i can make good contributions as well.
i haven't drove apportioned trucks except a few times in the oil patch. driven alot of tandem B rated trucks over the years. i have just made a career decission of going OTR. some say "hey great!", others say "WTF!" lol!!!!
there is a method to my madness, it is something i always wanted to do.
perhaps it may not be the greatest time to jump in but really when is a GOOD time?
again thanks for making me feel welcome.

Welcome...Glad you joined us..We have alot of fun...

Let's see, this thread started 3 days ago so I'm a little slow...Bettter late than never..lol..

WELCOME!!!!:welcome:

well good news. i will take my driving skills test the 21st of this month. I AM PSYCHED! can't wait to kick this mule and get out on the road.

enjoyed talking to ya today....best of luck if you have any questions there is always someone who has an answer......oh and watch out for the "masked" moderator ........lol

well good news. i will take my driving skills test the 21st of this month. I AM PSYCHED! can't wait to kick this mule and get out on the road.

Hi Billybad,Just a polite reminder,Mules have a Tendency to kick back.

Best of luck on your Test.

Welcome Billybad, i am a newbie to the forum also, but from what i have seen and read it is an awesome place to get together and swap story's or get information...there are a lot of people on her with an awe-full lot of knowledge !!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread