Animal rights group claims it burned cattle trucks

Mike

Animal rights activists are claiming responsibility for arson fires that destroyed more than a dozen cattle trucks at a California ranch early Sunday morning. The Fresno Bee reports 14 tractors were destroyed and a number of trailers damaged at the Harris Farms ranch off Interstate 5 southwest of Fresno.

An animal rights group called North American Animal Liberation says it got an anonymous email from the professed arsonists. The email said they used digital timers to ignite containers of accelerant that were placed beneath each tractor and used a rope soaked in kerosene to carry the flames down the row of trucks.

The statement said the attack was aimed at “the horrors of factory farming.”

Harris Farms, which is one of the nation’s biggest family-owned agribusinesses in the country, denounced the attack as “appalling and senseless.”

Source

This should be considered an act of domestic terrorism, and the members of this group should be locked up until they turn to dust.

As goes the OIL industry, this would be the perfect opportunity for the trucking industry to RAISE THE RATES !

I stopped reading the article after seeing the word "California". Nothing surprises me anymore news-wise from that ****ed up state.

This should be considered an act of domestic terrorism, and the members of this group should be locked up until they turn to dust.

I know there are several groups like this who have gained Big Brother's attention. The ELF (Earth Liberation Front) actually considers themselves at war with corporations and entities they see as destroying the environment. I remember once when I was hauling windows, I had a load to a condo development going up on Long Island. They sent me as I was the driver most familiar with that environment.

Or at least the only one stupid enough to actually go.

Before I left, I got a call, the developments framed structures had been set on fire. Later, the ELF had claimed responsibility.

These people think nothing of taking human lives in their "war".

I'm just glad I wasn't sleeping on site that night in order to make that delivery in the morning. That was common practice when I hauled windows.

Small freakin' world...

I'm a member of Earth First. The slogan is "Earth first, we will log, mine, drill, frack the other planets later".

I know there are several groups like this who have gained Big Brother's attention. The ELF (Earth Liberation Front) actually considers themselves at war with corporations and entities they see as destroying the environment. I remember once when I was hauling windows, I had a load to a condo development going up on Long Island. They sent me as I was the driver most familiar with that environment.

Or at least the only one stupid enough to actually go.

Before I left, I got a call, the developments framed structures had been set on fire. Later, the ELF had claimed responsibility.

These people think nothing of taking human lives in their "war".

I'm just glad I wasn't sleeping on site that night in order to make that delivery in the morning. That was common practice when I hauled windows.

Small freakin' world...

They're nothing but terrorists and need to be treated as such, but the democrats have a soft spot for them because they're anti-capitalist. If the government really wanted to, they could wipe that terrorist organization out in one day.

The LEAST they could have done, is wait until the trailers were loaded and leave some 55 gal. drums of BBQ sauce behind.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread