And there go the fuel prices!

Mike

Gas at the local stationed jumped about 15 cents here at the house yesterday, and likely going way up from there.

Opened up the NASTC app this evening to get a peak at fuel prices before I decide when to leave and never made it past the homepage.

That 31 cent hike is gonna hurt!

1F440D9C-1043-4B39-B58F-30C413600FB6.png

Love's hit me at $4.60/gal last night. Likely going to be higher tonight. They just tack on a fuel surcharge to the customer. At last check, Jet-A was going for $5.00/gal average here in Florida.

Browsed back through my end of year purchases and compared to today's prices and they are up right at $1.00/Gallon.

Over 5 bucks here as of Saturday when I visited my mom and drove past. $5.15 most places.

Non-ethanol 87 octane gas was $5.24. I've been putting it through the old wagon lately to clean the pipes since it sat so long.

Blythe, CA was at $7.09 when I left the truckstop there.

Prices on the pump still really high, but some nice drops for now if you are on a good fuel card network.

Pump price at the TA in Amarillo was $5.09. NASTC price for today was $4.23.

So far, the hightest I have paid was $4.65 out in Arizona. Was able to fuel the day before one large price hike, then didn't need fuel again until there were a couple of significant drops.

Pump price here close to home is $5.19, NASTC price is 4.18.

Research your discount options and use them. At this point, it’s not enough to simply buy from a mom and pop because you are still losing a lot of money.

If I had to convert the price per liter to per gallon it would be around $6.00 a gallon. Mind you Ontario has a high tax rate so factor that into IFTA.

Drivers at the company I work for have been advised on what cards to use and where to fill up if fueling at the yard is not possible.
Only one time before have I seen them send out a message to NOT fuel at the yard because the one card we use was actually cheaper than yard fuel at the time.:D

Do you mean like having a big tank in your yard or like having the guys that fill up a companies truck tanks during the night come by and fill up your truck?
Like having a guy come fill my tanks while I'm rubbing one out or making a sandwich or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread