And it got deleted why?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Why did the " another idiot newb " thread get deleted ? Let me guess an idiot newb got offended, again. If a newb got offended by that, then his newbie self doesn't belong in the truck, ever! Can i get an explaination please ?

I dunno'... Post wasn't reported by anyone, unless it was through the PM method, which is the wrong method. No one has said anything in the moderator's forum about the thread. I'll ask 'em.

I dunno'... I would have told you if I were gonna' delete, or move anything.

I dunno'... Post wasn't reported by anyone, unless it was through the PM method, which is the wrong method. No one has said anything in the moderator's forum about the thread. I'll ask 'em.

I dunno'... I would have told you if I were gonna' delete, or move anything.

I didn't understand why it would be gone. It never got disrespectful at all, just pure honesty. Unless it got out of hand yesterday evening after i got off here.

See thats what i thought too. You have always been respectful and given any explaination, even though you really don't have too.

Thanks man. :)

oh man its hard enough for me to remember what I wore the day before and not be sen 2 days a row in the same outfit....lol let alone remember my post....:motorcycle:
Rotate your clothes, that will solve your problem..lol.....
I have to do that with hubby's shirts so he dosen't wear them 2 days in a row....

What happened to RoadWarrior's truck club thread? Better yet...did anyone happen to get the site link since it's obviously been deleted? I'm not able to locate his site because I - for some stupid reason - thought that thread would have hung around longer than a couple of days and didn't save the link in my bookmarks.

-ss-

Rotate your clothes, that will solve your problem..lol.....
I have to do that with hubby's shirts so he dosen't wear them 2 days in a row....
Don't confuse Flake ! Now she's trying to figure out where to put her head when she sticks her arms in her pantlegs . :wtf: :wonder:

What happened to RoadWarrior's truck club thread? Better yet...did anyone happen to get the site link since it's obviously been deleted? I'm not able to locate his site because I - for some stupid reason - thought that thread would have hung around longer than a couple of days and didn't save the link in my bookmarks.

-ss-
When somebody joins to just make one post and it involves requesting money it's considered spam . That post was reported by a couple of members .

-ss-

it looked like he was spamming our site to me.........he plastered adds in quite a few threads and you had to pay to join if that was the case then he was using Bulls money to pay for his advertisements......

guess we'll have to start over....now what did i post:headscratch:

There is no way i could remember that thread on what i posted. It was 2-3 days ago and it was still fresh in the one brain cell i got operable. All i remember it was about my idiot friend in Atlanta.

HAHA....That's a good idea, just have everyone start over...lol....:banana1:

How about we just give the old thread CPR and go from there.

oh man its hard enough for me to remember what I wore the day before and not be sen 2 days a row in the same outfit....lol let alone remember my post....:motorcycle:

I'll wear clothes til it starts to fight back and run away from me. Same underware going on 2 weeks now. Saves on doing laundry. :thud:

I'll wear clothes til it starts to fight back and run away from me. Same underware going on 2 weeks now. Saves on doing laundry. :thud:

so you are thinking of going GREEN I take it :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread