Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods

Larry

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods' harem will have a negative affect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

"Why is it that a man who calls himself black can't bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?" said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem . "What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?"

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today's black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, "I'm not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I'm just asking you to give back to your own community."

My sarcasm detector just blew a fuse.

But I can see that attention ***** doing something like this.

The guy's a jerk, And it really don't matter who's community.He will still be a jerk......
And speaking of giving back what and if does he give back to any community.
Except maybe a big mouth and a really bad attitude.

You ever listen to Phil Hendrie?

He could take this and run with it. It was tailor made for him,

Phil Hendrie was WAY ahead of his time when I listened to him a few years back. The guy would sit there, and mock-moderate a discussion between say, a member of La Raza, and The Guardian Angels, and start an argument between the two, and the best part was that the discussion would get all out of control until it boiled down into a complete stupid-fight of hilarity...

...and it was him doing ALL the voices.

It was a BRILLIANT concept for a radio show, and I haven't heard him in years.

As much as it pains me,I gotta agree with Cindister.....Hendrie was money!
What made it even effin funnier was that he would tell ya right up front what was goin on and people would still not get it.They would call and just lose their mind arguing.

My favorite, the female president of a homeowners association,who on a suprise(and illegal)inspection of a home,nearly "lost her mud" due to the atrocious decor.

Hands down funniest radio program I ever heard......Greaseman was second.
AMF

My Question Larry is: Exactly how is it that Al Sharpton thinks he has any room to get on anyone's case ?

Kinda reminds me of all the media attention surrounding ACORN and now that they were uncovered for whom they really are. You do not hear anything about them in any publicity status.

I may be wrong and Please correct me if I am: But wasn't it Sharpton that publically expressed his strong support of the ACORN organization ? After the black eye that organization got, you would question why any media filiation would even still be giving Sharpton any type of coverage

My Question Larry is: Exactly how is it that Al Sharpton thinks he has any room to get on anyone's case ?

Kinda reminds me of all the media attention surrounding ACORN and now that they were uncovered for whom they really are. You do not hear anything about them in any publicity status.

I may be wrong and Please correct me if I am: But wasn't it Sharpton that publically expressed his strong support of the ACORN organization ? After the black eye that organization got, you would question why any media filiation would even still be giving Sharpton any type of coverage

Rocky, I don't know he has no room to jump on anyone's case and your right he and Jesse Jackson supported ACORN so now they are hiding in the shadows. Well Jesse Jackson came out and said you can't vote against health care and call yourself a black man.

IT IS A JOKE AND ANYONE NOT GETTING IT WILL BE SHOT OUT OF A CANNON.

Don't go on a huge trip about how much Al Sharpton sucks over something like this. You'll make yourself look totally retarded.

Cindister? WTF is that Queendriver?

As much as it pains me,I gotta agree with Cindister.....Hendrie was money!
What made it even effin funnier was that he would tell ya right up front what was goin on and people would still not get it.They would call and just lose their mind arguing.

My favorite, the female president of a homeowners association,who on a suprise(and illegal)inspection of a home,nearly "lost her mud" due to the atrocious decor.

Hands down funniest radio program I ever heard......Greaseman was second.
AMF

Cindister?lmao u 2 r funny
Posted via Mobile Device

I mentioned it someplace else. My Thanksgiving tag is like white trash christmas lights. It's staying up until at least easter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread