Politics Ahmad Arbury Trial (actually McMicheal & Co.)

Electric Chicken

Premium
FreightCoin
OK

Now that this is over. Who is brave enough to start a thread on the other similar slam dunk trial going on.

:hide:
I'll have to refrain because I haven't followed anything else. I don't think I have it in me to get that invested again.

Besides, I'll be too busy hitting refresh on my saferweb page every 2 seconds.

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
FreightCoin
OK

Now that this is over. Who is brave enough to start a thread on the other similar slam dunk trial going on.

The Arbury case?

Listened to a bit of that too.

Those guys did exactly what Kyle was accused of doing and are very screwed, IMO.

Mike

FreightCoin
Before I even look this up, let me know if I got it right.

Dude was running, then some dumbasses identify the dude running as a guy that looked like someone that had broken into some houses, hunted him down, and killed him.

Is this the case? If so, I had no idea it was even still being discussed. All those idiots should be taking a dirt nap at this point if it's the case I am thinking about.

gearjammer

jammer
FreightCoin
Watched enough to know they are toast one of them got on the stand and pretty weelldid the opposite of Rittenhouse and admitted he shot him without cause

I am not going to waste my time watching anymore.

Last edited:

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
FreightCoin
Before I even look this up, let me know if I got it right.

Dude was running, then some dumbasses identify the dude running as a guy that looked like someone that had broken into some houses, hunted him down, and killed him.

Is this the case? If so, I had no idea it was even still being discussed. All those idiots should be taking a dirt nap at this point if it's the case I am thinking about.
Thats the one.

Travis, the guy who actually did the shot did a while in the Coast Guard as an MP I think and is apparently one of those morons that doesn't realize he's not in the military anymore.

He, his dad, and a third guy went to considerable effort to chase this Arbury and confront him several times.

Then when they approached him with a shotgun Travis tried to testify to Arbury being the aggressor.

It's 100% the opposite of the Rittenhouse thing.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
OK

Those guys are clearly guilty of at least murder. Even if he was the guy they thought he was, and there was nothing racist about it, they still killed him and it wasn't in self defense.

I think it compares more to the Trayvon Martin / George Zimmerman case than the Rittenhouse case though. Because unlike the Rittenhouse case, the victim is black and the defendants are white. Race had absolutely nothing to do with the Rittenhouse case.

I'm actually surprised this hasn't gotten the same kind of media attention as the George Zimmerman trial.

Maybe it's because the actual facts of this case are so clear that the left knows they don't need to spread lies about it and taint the jury pool in order to get the verdict they want.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
FreightCoin
Have you ever seen George Zimmerman?

How they got away with calling him white I still don't understand.
Yeah that media circus is how I learned that anyone who isn't black, is white.

I think it was Trayvon's sister, was testifying in court and referred to Zimmerman as a cracker. Nobody in the media uttered a word about it.

I still don't even know what race Zimmerman is. He looks Hispanic but Zimmerman is a Jewish name.

Maybe he can play the race game and call his detractors "antisemitic" 😂.

quillcom

FreightCoin
I still don't even know what race Zimmerman is. He looks Hispanic but Zimmerman is a Jewish name.
Many hispanics consider themselves white. Havent you ever heard the teem white hispanic.

"As of 2019, 58.5 million or 18% of Americans identified themselves ethnically as Latino. Of those, 38.3 million, or 65.5% (11.8% of the total US population), also self-identified as white". White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia

quillcom

FreightCoin
Is this the case? If so, I had no idea it was even still being discussed.
OK

But @Mike, or @Sinister really? Did you have to ascribre this thread to me. I would have never started it myself. We can lock this thread now and I would be fine with that. I dont like that others in here think I started this. I may give them a wrong impression of me. I'm still recovering from that other old thread. ;)

Last edited:

Mike

FreightCoin
"As of 2019, 58.5 million or 18% of Americans identified themselves ethnically as Latino. Of those, 38.3 million, or 65.5% (11.8% of the total US population), also self-identified as white". White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia
You should dig into some of the reasonings for that.

Starting with politics, virtually every debate regarding minorities is white vs black. In other words, it’s always about black and every other non white seldom seems to matter.

Many forms, things like getting a drivers license, Hispanic isn’t an option. My kids deal with this. Hispanic isn’t there on many forms, and they are directed to select white.

Hispanic is probably the most overlooked segment of our population, at least in school.

Sinister

pari animositate
Premium
FreightCoin
OK

But @Mike, or @Sinister really? Did you have to ascribre this thread to me. I would have never started it myself. We can lock this thread now and I would be fine with that. I dont like that others in here think I started this. I may give them a wrong impression of me. I'm still recovering from that other old thread. ;)
Theres nothing wrong with being the person who started a thread.

quillcom

FreightCoin
You should dig into some of the reasonings for that.

Starting with politics, virtually every debate regarding minorities is white vs black. In other words, it’s always about black and every other non white seldom seems to matter.

Many forms, things like getting a drivers license, Hispanic isn’t an option. My kids deal with this. Hispanic isn’t there on many forms, and they are directed to select white.
I realize this. Some people do not like the term hispanic.

Users who are viewing this thread