Trucking Regulations: Adjusting to a true ELD - The need to fight for personal conveyance.

You have my full support to end all non-service related medical care funding by the government including Planned parenthood, health clinics, WIC, Medicaid, Medicare............

I don't want them operating in the hospitals or nursing homes without adequate rest. Nothing private about it if the insurance paying these bills are coming from any sort of taxpayer endorsed funding.. ;)

Translation, we are on post 219, and I need a different dead horse to kick around

:throwfit:

I'm not talking about BREAKING RULES , despite the way I sound ( or read ) I have only 3 HOS Violations in my whole driving history and have always been on Electronic Logs . Now sure I've used every tool to my advantage to stay legal such as knowing every spot I could park within two miles of a customer, but that's just GOOD MANAGEMENT.
I'm not against GOOD IDEAS . Truck drivers are like gun owners . No one is against safety ... Just stupidity. Hell I even support cameras in the truck ( I also think their great for police to given the results I've seen in trucks ) . I have seen first hand how they change everything.i watched my last company go from 80% at fault for accidents to almost 80% not at fault because the cameras prove what most of us have been saying for years , that most four wheelers are driven by incompetent drivers .
Actually it's those cameras that will lead to changes in our favor ... But then once that happens then the Lobbiest will force them out of the trucks .

I've been watching those Google cars . Wasn't it Budweiser recently used a Google truck, or at least that type of system to transport a load ?

Those loads don't pay enough to justify a human driver. #knowhatimeanvern?

Not only that, they are some of the biggest pain in the rear loads you can run. Trailer must be cleaned to a mirror shine so you can load our 50 cent freight, loaded at 79,999.99 pounds, after two trips overweight to the guardshack and back to have product removed.

Not only that, they are some of the biggest pain in the rear loads you can run. Trailer must be cleaned to a mirror shine so you can load our 50 cent freight, loaded at 79,999.99 pounds, after two trips overweight to the guardshack and back to have product removed.
What, Budweiser loads? No they are shit! I have been screwed around too many times.

The last time I was there I was screwed around at the gate for hours before being directed to a dock. So I docked and went inside and no one would even acknowledge my presence.
Well, **** this I am tired and I am going to bed, But not before I Pull the truck 5 feet forward from the dock!

Buddy came out in a panic, I was unloaded pretty quickly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread