Acupuncture

Cybergal

Has anyone ever tried Acupuncture for pain?

I am a massage therapist, we do accupressure and it works just fine. I don't like needles though... yes I am a wussy.

I am kind of a wussy when it comes to needles too, so I don't know if it's something that I will be trying anytime soon.

I've only ever known people who've had acupuncture for stress to relax, not for pain. they said it worked for that but who knows?

Most of the time it works for pain also. If they work the nerve centers that block the pain from the nerve sending the pain. They short circuit nerve pain.

I have a girlfriend with fibromyalgia, and she swears acupuncture is the only thing that works for her. As for me, I can't stand needles, so it's never going to happen. I don't care how many people tell me those needles don't hurt.

I have a girlfriend with fibromyalgia, and she swears acupuncture is the only thing that works for her. As for me, I can't stand needles, so it's never going to happen. I don't care how many people tell me those needles don't hurt.

There are a lot of ways to deal with pain. But with Fibromyalgia hurting to even be touched it is sooo much harder to treat someone. If you live in the Indiana area look me up for a couple of free sessions to help her out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread