51 Degrees this morning

TJGoSurf

Jesus its cold. I had the air on all night and I woke up shivering. Checked the temp and it was 51. I can't wait to get out of boston and back into NC.

Jesus its cold. I had the air on all night and I woke up shivering. Checked the temp and it was 51. I can't wait to get out of boston and back into NC.

The weather has been great in Indiana, slept like a baby last night. Had an open window all night. Too bad I cannot do that on the road.

Still hot as hell down here on Interstate 20. Looking forward to some cool mornings. Not cold, but cool

Bring that weather here. I am tired of humid and in the 80s to 90s. That would be great to have right now.

It been a rough month here....this time 2 weeks ago we were dealing with highs in the 105 range with 90% humidity. This morning we have a temp of 63 with a projected high of 79. Thank goodness the weather finally broke!

I've never cared much for the heat. For me, it's hot enough at 75. But I also love the cold and the snow....etc. I'm an Autumn/Winter Person. I hate summer....

It's been a real nasty summer here in the lower part of Michigan. We had numerous above 90o degree days with lot's of humidity and no rain.

Iam ready for fall...sigh:cool:

Isn't that strange, how you can get "too quiet" in a truck, LOL.

When I am at home, I don't want to hear any noise. In the truck, I feel strange when there is total silence :)

It becomes very strange. I don't like to idle my truck, even when it was Semi. I prefer to sleep in the quiet.

I slept so hard that night, coming down with a cold, reason I have been home all week. I woke refreshed and ready to drive. I was not alone in the stop, probably about 20 trucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread