4$ a gallon is coming

Cerberus

In God We Trust
Oil prices hit an all-time high near $120 a barrel Monday after a weekend refinery strike closed a pipeline system that delivers a third of Britain's North Sea oil to refineries in the U.K.

The shutdown comes amid supply outages in Nigeria that have helped to support oil against a strengthening dollar.

In the U.S., retail gasoline also hit a record for the 13th straight time. The average price of a gallon of regular unleaded rose to $3.603, up four-tenths of a cent from the previous day, according to auto organization AAA.

Oil strikes new trading high near $120 a barrel - Apr. 28, 2008

on the news right now they are predicting fuel to top out in between 7$ - 10$ a gallon before it levels out. i am looking on the web now to see if i can find this.

Keep looking. I'm at 4.79 right now. I'm not angry anymore, Im not pissed. It;s ****en silly, I find it funny. $4.79 a gallon? Get out of dodge. This is unreal

i'm not angry either just confused but i understand GDUBYA has to make his money before he leaves office. see i don't own a car and haven't since '04. makes things interesting to say the least.

i'm not angry either just confused but i understand GDUBYA has to make his money before he leaves office. see i don't own a car and haven't since '04. makes things interesting to say the least.

Well must be nice. I shoulda kept my last 2 cars.
But Cerb it's not all GWB, Congress plays a major roll:stirpot:

Well now that we reside in a farm community, you know many many acres between each other. That is a plus for my neighbors. I was talking with one of the big boys out here who farms thousands of acres. I was surprised to hear he had to remove so many acres of trees to get more farmland to plant or be taxed at a much higher rate. I was listening to him about what it cost per acre to start. It was about $40 per acre last year and he is estimating about $160 today if he does everything he did last year. I know the cost of fuel is up, but the cost of seed and fertilizer took a major jump and the cost of anhydrous ammonia went from $100 per 800 gallons to $900 per 800 gallons this year. So the fuel thing now is just the beginning. Waite until fall and see what food prices will be like. We are actually going to put a garden in this year and hope for the best it grows something edible.

Well now that we reside in a farm community, you know many many acres between each other. That is a plus for my neighbors. I was talking with one of the big boys out here who farms thousands of acres. I was surprised to hear he had to remove so many acres of trees to get more farmland to plant or be taxed at a much higher rate. I was listening to him about what it cost per acre to start. It was about $40 per acre last year and he is estimating about $160 today if he does everything he did last year. I know the cost of fuel is up, but the cost of seed and fertilizer took a major jump and the cost of anhydrous ammonia went from $100 per 800 gallons to $900 per 800 gallons this year. So the fuel thing now is just the beginning. Waite until fall and see what food prices will be like. We are actually going to put a garden in this year and hope for the best it grows something edible.

that is outrageous. with the crazy temps here going up and down it i impossible to keep anything alive outside right now. it's gonna be one wild summer, price wise on everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread