395.8E false log

@Duck you know what they say about serial killers... they all started out falsifying logs lol

On a serious note, I would consider contacting an attorney. If indeed you made an honest error in documenting the pickup City, but your hours and miles logged match your BOL, then I would think you have a defense to use, since "falsifying" suggest an intentional act, as opposed to an error.

Hello everyone. I'm a truck driver from California and recently got a Driver/Vehicle Inspection Report in Iowa, which cited violations of 395.8E false log (this one is OOS), 395.8F1 record not current, and 391.11B2. But no citation ticket (notice to appear in court). This is the 1st time I'm seeing this and it scared the crap out of me. So my questions are:

1. Who's going to get fined, Carrier or Driver? and how much would that cost?
2. Am I going to face criminal charge later? what about the carrier?
3. What negative impact will it have on my California CDL?

Any advice are very much appreciated. Thank you guys in advance!
i would like to know what happend to you on that violation ?? cuz i got same ticket today

i would like to know what happend to you on that violation ?? cuz i got same ticket today
That guy hasn't logged in since 2017.

He might have gotten an email notification that he was quoted, but then he'd have to remember his password.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread