24 Western?

Well alrighty then!
Well don't you agree???????????????? I'm not targeting triggerhappy but problem with so many people is they want things handed to them on a silver platter and the way the economy is,be thankful you have a job.A load is a load it all pays the same for company drivers.Just deliver the dam thing and go pick up your next load.

Well don't you agree???????????????? I'm not targeting triggerhappy but problem with so many people is they want things handed to them on a silver platter and the way the economy is,be thankful you have a job.A load is a load it all pays the same for company drivers.Just deliver the dam thing and go pick up your next load.

NO, Patty, most of us don't agree with your logic.
If a truck driver wants to better their career or even aim for a specific route or type of truck then they must push forward to obtain their goals.
Not all truckers have to settle for low wages and consider it the norm.
There are many opportunities available for a driver with 6mos OTR experience. With a good safety record a driver can advance quickly.

Hello all, I am new to the site, and fairly new to trucking. Only been driving for six months.My question is, does anyone know of any trucking companies that only run west of the Mississippi that's willing to hire a Missouri boy? Like a 24 western I guess you could say. I know the pumpkin runs an 11 western, but I prefer not to move to run the great west, but may have to.

all i know of is Swift..they divide the country up into sections......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread