2021 Gathering of Juggalos

Sinister

pari animositate
WARNING: YOU WILL LIKELY FEEL LIKE YOU NEED A SHOWER AFTER LOOKING AT THIS.

It's like if a flaming dumpster crashed into another dumpster behind a Chinese buffet place and resulted in an explosion of brown garbage water accented by a sewage treatment plant left unattended in Florida humidity and 95 degree heat.

Sadly, there will only be one more ICP tour for me to make fun of an Violent J is suffering heart problems. But wr will worry about that next year.

Get your Clorox wipes ready. You're going to need them.

WARNING: YOU WILL LIKELY FEEL LIKE YOU NEED A SHOWER AFTER LOOKING AT THIS.

It's like if a flaming dumpster crashed into another dumpster behind a Chinese buffet place and resulted in an explosion of brown garbage water accented by a sewage treatment plant left unattended in Florida humidity and 95 degree heat.

Sadly, there will only be one more ICP tour for me to make fun of an Violent J is suffering heart problems. But wr will worry about that next year.

Get your Clorox wipes ready. You're going to need them.

Those names. It's like everyone-whos-career-has-tanked-apalooza.

It would seem like there is a lot of sex going on there and yet not one do-able chick in the bunch.

I can't wait for Kanye West to be in the line up only because I will know he is officially done!

Burning Man actually has some hot women. They probably prefer the other hot women but still one can observe for science.
Ive seen people make massive moving sculptures and stuff for burning man.

It's like if artists and engineers had babies that were hooked on crack - that's what they would make.

You'd think @Duck would be more interested...

It's like if artists and engineers had babies that were hooked on crack - that's what they would make.

The political leanings of the average Burning Man attendee tend to be well to the left of center. He'd be a duck out of water there.

Actually I do find that stuff interesting.

But if I was surrounded by that many radical ****tard leftists I'd end up with my mug shot on every TV screen in the country for years. 😎

The political leanings of the average Burning Man attendee tend to be well to the left of center. He'd be a duck out of water there.
This article from 2013 tells me that if one couldn't put aside thier politics and just have a good time at a crazy ass festival that they would be the problem.

Takes a lot of capital and such to build anything worth attention there, supporting yourself for the week with a camper and resources and such doesn't smack of government dependency to me either.

And from what I understand tickets are NOT cheap.

It's a very capitalist gig, man. Like...real capitalist, you know?

Seems to me like most people understand there's a time and place for politics. And all the time and everyplace is not it.

Now a Gathering on the other hand, to me reeks right through the pictures of fraudulent disability checks, generational welfare, and body odor.

Mostly body odor.

This article from 2013 tells me that if one couldn't put aside thier politics and just have a good time at a crazy ass festival that they would be the problem.

Takes a lot of capital and such to build anything worth attention there, supporting yourself for the week with a camper and resources and such doesn't smack of government dependency to me either.

Seems to me like most people understand there's a time and place for politics. And all the time and everyplace is not it.

Now a Gathering on the other hand, to me reeks right through the pictures of fraudulent disability checks, generational welfare, and body odor.

Mostly body odor.

Author was okay until he went political himself.

Mostly body odor.

Nope. Every time I've looked at pictures or videos from burning man it's been crawling with men dressed up like fairy princesses, rainbow crap, and climate change propaganda disguised as science experiments.

Granted, solar panels & wind generators do have a legitimate place at an event held way the hell out in the desert, far from grid power for lighting and stuff but necessity isn't the purpose because until recently they didn't allow generators because "pOlLuTi0n aNd f0sSiL fUeLz mAaaN".

Nope. Every time I've looked at pictures or videos from burning man it's been crawling with men dressed up like fairy princesses, rainbow crap, and climate change propaganda disguised as science experiments.

Granted, solar panels & wind generators do have a legitimate place at an event held way the hell out in the desert, far from grid power for lighting and stuff but necessity isn't the purpose because until recently they didn't allow generators because "pOlLuTi0n aNd f0sSiL fUeLz mAaaN".
I suppose you're probably right.

Not to mention the burning of a giant effigy made or treated wood.

It's the capitalism of plywood.
All I'm finding is the principles of the event itself.

I'm looking for what the burning of a large human male effigy is supposed to symbolize and I ain't finding anything but theories from random people.

Given that the event is crawling with silicon valley elites, I'm assuming it's something satanic and evil.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread