You fill out Census Form

Uncle Birchy

Life Coach
Supporter
I would think with Virus and junk wouldn't be sobody out Beating on my door "Waking" me up from my Nap..

Now Granted back in the day Ive took that job myself to pay my rent buy groceries..

Nonetheless they give ya prepaid postage stamp envelope fill out the form.

They also "exemplify" must under penalty of LAW..

IMG_20200912_170333023.jpg

GAnthony

Methuselah
Supporter
I would think with Virus and junk wouldn't be sobody out Beating on my door "Waking" me up from my Nap..

Now Granted back in the day Ive took that job myself to pay my rent buy groceries..

Nonetheless they give ya prepaid postage stamp envelope fill out the form.

They also "exemplify" must under penalty of LAW..

View attachment 71004
we did ours online.

they know who we are..

they know how to find us.....

you cannot escape the census people.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
The one time I didn't fill mine out they sent me a letter just like yours @Uncle Birchy, threatening a penalty.

Okay fine I will fill the damned thing out: I am a single white male with zero dependants.
There, Are ya happy? It's not like they are going to create tax breaks or any kind of funding or even give a shit about anyone in my category.

Sinister

You know what, Stuart? I like you!
Staff member
Supporter
A while back in the news it was a huge argument as to whether or not to count non-citizens (read - illegal immigrants) living in the US.

I lost track of the story. I wonder what they finally decided.

mndriver

curmudgeon extraordinare
Supporter
census taker just stopped to talk to me about the neighbor.
"we are looking to see who lives there and how many....Would you happen to know?"

"uh, depends on which month it is. It seems every 3-4 months they have new tenants. Some depart freely, others not so freely."

"Oh, so it's a rental. Would you know who owns it?"

" nope. Just know that I would never rent from him. Check with the President of the bank down the street. He's also the mayor."