Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

well....yeah....doh.....

i make more in ravioli can sales, each week, then most people make working in a year.

retirement for me, is sweet.
Drum is for making Muzak. Oh how I miss Muzak while riding the elevator.
I am more than sure a 50 Gallon of Raviolis would make a nice steel pan drum

1606549153786.png

Drum is for making Muzak. Oh how I miss Muzak while riding the elevator.
I am more than sure a 50 Gallon of Raviolis would make a nice steel pan drum

View attachment 74805
You want to make some NOISE?

A couple weeks ago I was given an empty steel oil barrel. The guy told me not to cut the lid off with a cutting wheel or a torch because it'll blow up and he knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who got blown up doing that..

He said use a hammer and chisel.

So I used my short stroke air hammer with the ripper bit. The one I circled here.

20201128_024715.jpg
I knew it was gonna be loud so I put the ear muffs on, the ones I use for shooting guns.

It opened it up, cutting about as fast as an electric can opener.

But afterwards, when the air compressor shut off, it was dead silent. All the birds, all of the chattering squirrels that I normally hear, were all totally silent. It was so quiet I could hear truck tires on I-57 which is almost two miles away as the crow flies. I must have scared off every wild animal in a 1/4 mile radius. 🤣

When I was young,I worked for a guy who had a weird sense of humor........
speaking of empty barrels,he said "you hang your thing over the edge,I`ll smack it with a 2x4 and
you`ll have a tiny bit of skin holding it on,when it falls off,it goes in the barrell so you don`t have to pick it up"

his story,I`m just passing it on

yuk!

speaking of empty barrels,he said "you hang your thing over the edge,I`ll smack it with a 2x4 and
you`ll have a tiny bit of skin holding it on,when it falls off,it goes in the barrell so you don`t have to pick it up"

yuk!
:stare1:

stare1-big.gif

stare1-big.gif

yuk!
That's taking "Baliff, whack his pee pee!" to a whole another level!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread