Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

That's all fine and good till you choke a bitch on Friday or Saturday then the judge doesn't come around to SET bail till Tuesday or Wednesday.
Here's a solution to that one....don't choke the bitch!! :rolllaugh:

It pays not to pick up someone else's load. I would have let it sit here. Definitely not coming back here again. I'm gonna be waiting for a door for a long time. :(
So, that's not unusual. When you miss the appointment (your fault or otherwise) you become a "work-in." You'll find thats just how things work on busted loads, and it will most likely be the same everywhere.

So don't get too bent out of shape over "these people."

Usually you'll find yourself worked into the next shift's schedule, unless things are really slow. So, take a nap, watch a movie... it is what it is.

So, that's not unusual. When you miss the appointment (your fault or otherwise) you become a "work-in." You'll find thats just how things work on busted loads, and it will most likely be the same everywhere.

So don't get too bent out of shape over "these people."

Usually you'll find yourself worked into the next shift's schedule, unless things are really slow. So, take a nap, watch a movie... it is what it is.
Thanks for that. Ya, I get they have to work it in. It was more the attitude I got when I walked in the door, then I had to go back to the truck to get a PARS sticker and another driver tried to pick a fight with me. Nobody was impressed with him.

It's just an off day. I know I'm going to be here for a long time. This place is big and busy. I get detention pay after the first hour I wait, and waiting is part of the job. I was really upset when I wrote the first part but I'm okay now.

Three ways to tell spring has sprung...

Eight squashed skunks on the road in one day...

Multiple dead bugs on the windshield...

The air conditioner just ain't as good as it was last year...

:toothpick:

:thefinger: (For good measure)
Cmon @Duck..

Do really truly hate this guys guts ...

Really..

I've always "categorized" into Agree although "Disagree" file..

Now sure over the years @ironpony has taken some "Hits" upon ME..

Yet "overall" I can't just HATE somebody over that..

Yeah I don't remember WTF that shit was about, locking the original random thoughts thread.
It was opined that the thread had gotten too big... a number of popular threads got locked down about then, plus another iteration of politics got deleted.

So I'm at this pick up in Stephens Point, WI. Not out load. We're recovering it for another company. I just told my company to never send me here again.

This place fines you if you are late to pick up the load!!! $150 US and the women behind the counter are nasty. The yard guy is squeeling his tires with a trailer attached!

It's insane here and I have no hope of leaving here anytime soon.

My random thought....bring bail money next time! :whistling:
What place is that ???

Monogram Foods. They loaded me at 5:30 this morning.
Let me guess.Halvor lines dropped the ball and your company was called to rescue the load....
Did they charge you the $150 ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread