Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

I been watching videos on u tube about the things that those morons pull on truckers....like playing chicken pulling in front of truckers on purpose or changing lanes to keep the trucker from passing.....what are these people's problems.....are they mentally unstable, or do they have a death wish or just right down sue happy.

I been watching videos on u tube about the things that those morons pull on truckers....like playing chicken pulling in front of truckers on purpose or changing lanes to keep the trucker from passing.....what are these people's problems.....are they mentally unstable, or do they have a death wish or just right down sue happy.
lawsuit happy....mentally unstable....and psnis envy

I think those drivers are out of there cotton picking minds....got cotton candy for brains.
the first time i had cotton candy when i was a kid, it nearly made me run up the ferris wheel, barefooted..

dear god almighty, the sugar content was more than all the salt in all the oceans......

after that, mom laid down the law, anytime we kids went to a fair of carnival...

1573947887002.png

the first time i had cotton candy when i was a kid, it nearly made me run up the ferris wheel, barefooted..

dear god almighty, the sugar content was more than all the salt in all the oceans......

after that, mom laid down the law, anytime we kids went to a fair of carnival...

View attachment 53123
First time I tried to sample it it reminded me of trying to eat hair....brain said hell no.

Warm weather been nothing but a tease....cold front moving in tonight drop in temperature....air is way too dry....think it probably cause health issues for us humans. Flu season on the hunt again.

Weather's in another stir ....I can tell I am wide awake .....mother nature needs to adjust her music .....way too much pressure and energy floating around...it quite as church mouses running the minutes on a clock here....you all drive safe and be careful today.

Definitely female. Hence MOTHER Nature.

Damn hoes.

:biglaugh:I would have been a sorry .ss...ho.....I love myself way too much....and being :grandpa: is the icing on my cake don't mind it at all...even my lil door bell came out of her warm bed with a look of discust over mother nature's party habits. Prediction for my area is 6 to 8 inches of snow today.

Trinidad Colorado and Raton New mexico....Raton pass closed both lanes....semi crash....should anyone be headed for this area.....snowing and cold.....drive careful stay safe

There nothing better then seeing the hand writing before it hits the wall....thanksgiving at home for me this year with adult kids....however another cooked up idea has sprung up....grandsons and their wives have talked there parents into a weekend project. They will get together and cook and smoke eight large turkey's.....they decided to can these turkey's in jars.wow talk about gobble gobble. My crazy bunch is at it again.

Trinidad Colorado and Raton New mexico....Raton pass closed both lanes....semi crash....should anyone be headed for this area.....snowing and cold.....drive careful stay safe
"rattlin' down off a Raton pass/
Glorietta hill like a sheet of glass...."

Update....10 minutes ago scanner is reporting another semi roll over on Raton New. Mexico pass.....north bound is closed....no word on condition of Driver......third one .....don't know why this is happening on that mountain unless might be winds or ice on roads. Drive careful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread