Yet more random thoughts... put 'em here

Got my dash cam hardwired finally. Greased the upper rear spring bushings that I didn't know existed before taking it to the shop.

Also figured out the backup camera/lights/radio interference and got a ferrite in the right place to reduce that to being unnoticeable. Still likes to dick with my CB if the squelch is too low. Maybe that's impossible to eliminate entirely by design & proximity. The backup screen cleared up big time though so I'm pleased.

And the FM/Bluetooth/cigarette adapter works awesome. I'm happy with that too.

My dad loaned me a socket and breaker bar to take a whack at these transverse nuts. Got a 1/2 to 3/4 adapter coming to try my impact gun. If that doesn't work, I'll buy a bigger air gun. Whatever it takes.

Got my dash cam hardwired finally. Greased the upper rear spring bushings that I didn't know existed before taking it to the shop.

Also figured out the backup camera/lights/radio interference and got a ferrite in the right place to reduce that to being unnoticeable. Still likes to dick with my CB if the squelch is too low. Maybe that's impossible to eliminate entirely by design & proximity. The backup screen cleared up big time though so I'm pleased.

And the FM/Bluetooth/cigarette adapter works awesome. I'm happy with that too.

My dad loaned me a socket and breaker bar to take a whack at these transverse nuts. Got a 1/2 to 3/4 adapter coming to try my impact gun. If that doesn't work, I'll buy a bigger air gun. Whatever it takes.
Have you considered starting a thread detailing your adventures with this truck?

The walking on the grass thing was about cutting corners. If you cut across grass, you'll likely cut corners tying a load down.

Not because you work smarter, not harder.

Grass. Tarping.

Logic.

I can think only of one other company where there's more brainwashed people. Like yourself, I think too much to be a lifer anywhere.
Let me guess which one that is.

So I'm at this pick up in Stephens Point, WI. Not out load. We're recovering it for another company. I just told my company to never send me here again.

This place fines you if you are late to pick up the load!!! $150 US and the women behind the counter are nasty. The yard guy is squeeling his tires with a trailer attached!

It's insane here and I have no hope of leaving here anytime soon.

My random thought....bring bail money next time! :whistling:

So I'm at this pick up in Stephens Point, WI. Not out load. We're recovering it for another company. I just told my company to never send me here again.

This place fines you if you are late to pick up the load!!! $150 US and the women behind the counter are nasty. The yard guy is squeeling his tires with a trailer attached!

It's insane here and I have no hope of leaving here anytime soon.

My random thought....bring bail money next time! :whistling:
That's all fine and good till you choke a bitch on Friday or Saturday then the judge doesn't come around to SET bail till Tuesday or Wednesday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread