Yellow Diamond logistics

Jme2788

I’m not one to complain often but these guys literally took $1000 from me and screwed me over for an entire weekend.

Friday I receive load picking up in Atlanta to which I had to travel 2.5 hours To get there. An hour south of Atlanta I hit terrible traffic. I notified dispatch and let the broker know as well. I took pictures and send to both the dispatcher and broker. I arrived just at closing to the shipper only to sit there for a half an hour before them telling me they gave that load to somebody else. That’s not the worst part

I got stuck in Atlanta for 3 days and on Monday I get notified of a load I can pick up. Again it’s with Yellow Diamond. I am sent a Rate Con that has the wrong pickup address, wrong delivery address, and no delivery time. Being relatively new at this job I thought no delivery time listed Meant it was open ended. Surely it was understood that it was next day but there was no time listed so how could I know. These guys were already so unprofessional that it did not surprise me they did not set an appointment for me.

The P: I Drive to and wait for 45 minutes near downtown Atlanta within a quarter mile of the rioting. After sitting for close to an hour and I eventually get the correct address and drive an additional 20 minutes to get there. At this time I am upset but not nearly as heated as I was Friday when I drove all that way for no reason. I have recognized and accepted that this company is not very professional.

I find out what time the place I’m delivering it closes and set up a route that will allow me to get there in time without killing me. Atlanta to the panhandle of Oklahoma I believe it was roughly 15 hours. I believe I picked up the load somewhere around five or 6 PM and plan on delivering it the next day around 4 PM to which I got there around that time.

About a month after I delivered this maybe three weeks after I am notified that I’m not getting paid of this load. It was late they said. Not only did I get screwed over by them in multiple ways just simply bY them not doing their job correctly but they also took the money I earned for driving 15 hours. They took $1000 out of $1450 from me and I get 25% commission so that means I made white roughly 115 bucks or something close to it.

In this post I have spoke nothing about the fact they told me the delivery address to Minnesota. I also had to spend time getting that straightened out because it was going to Oklahoma and I had no address for Oklahoma. I have literally never dealt with a company where I had to deal with more than one of these issues much less four or five of themIn this post I have spoke nothing about the fact they told me the delivery address to Minnesota. I also had to spend time getting that straightened out because it was going to Oklahoma and I had no address for Oklahoma. I have literally never dealt with a company where I had to deal with more than one of these issues much less four or five of them

careful out there guys!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread