Will you be comfortable driving in Mexico?

sportsou

Staff member
Once everything is all said and done, and the Southern border is opened up between the United States and Mexico, how do you feel about driving your truck into Mexico? How will you feel if you are having to layover for the night there?

The whole discussion of whether this should or shouldn't happen has been beaten to death. At this point I would like to know how truckers feel about taking trips into Mexico.

Also, posting whether you are an owner operator/lease purchase/company driver would be great as well.

Hubby says no. The reputation of Mexican authorities is such that he doesn't feel the risk would be worth it.

Yeah I am not comfortable going there either. I love mexican women, but the authorities there let too much slide. And I don't want to pay a couple hundred american just to do my job.

I know a couple a couple of drivers who go into Mexico, they say you cannot drop your trailer to unload and come back for it. It will have all the lights and tires gone. They also steal trailers and make them into homes. He saw a old Bunny Bread trailer made into a home and it still had the rabbit on the side, just with a sombero spray painted on him.

That's so sad that it's funny! I can just picture that bunny. For them, however, it probably makes a decent home....that alone is incredibly sad. Their government should be so ashamed!

I am an o/o and i figure before long it won't matter which side of the boarder your on, it's all gonna be the same. I hate to sound like a pessimist but i have been studying the plans of this regime for a while now and i can guarantee you they will abolish the US constitution along with the boarders and we will be one. Google N.A.U. or North American Union. After they accomplish that then it's One World Government.The war on terror is their Trojan Horse.

Once everything is all said and done, and the Southern border is opened up between the United States and Mexico, how do you feel about driving your truck into Mexico? How will you feel if you are having to layover for the night there?

The whole discussion of whether this should or shouldn't happen has been beaten to death. At this point I would like to know how truckers feel about taking trips into Mexico.

Also, posting whether you are an owner operator/lease purchase/company driver would be great as well.

I am only a friend of a bunch of drivers. Sometimes I do runs with them, or part time work. I would not however EVER feel okay going into Mexico on a run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread