Who should clean up Trucker pee bottles?

whoa, partner. why so judgemental?? do you claim to have some mystical power to know everyones urinary disposal habits or something? uhhh didn't think so.... why don't I just assume you turn tricks at the nearest trucking establishment or something??? how about that ???
take that and stik it in your smoke stack!
otherwise, have a great day.:dunno:

I simply asked a question wasnt judging nobody so tell me where do u toss your **** jugs or do u let them pile up in your trk i bet your trk smells so deliteful
Posted via Mobile Device

It's a carnival game!

Theres an area in Baltimore near the Dundalk terminal where the road splits, and there's a triangle set up with jersery barriers. Inside this triangle are pee bottles that have been collecting there literally for YEARS. There must be thousands of them. :yuck: :rolllaugh:

The triangular area formed by the jersey barriers is like one of those games at the fair or the carnival. You know, you give some toothless carny a buck or two and you get three tosses at the target and if you win you can pick any of the stuffed animals from the upper shelf to give to your girl.

werner recently fired a driver who came to a terminal with a pee-bottle in the truck. That would be a good reason for a window toss...though I would think finding a trash can before terminal would be better.

IF he was an o/o then they cant do that ! BUT if it was a blue werner truck then they can .

Thants kind of funny luap that a werner got fired for a **** jug in his trk i can see using a jug beats stopping at the rest area 10 plus times a day but cant see tossing them wherever leaving it for the city to pick up i mean thin kabout it if u was out picking up trash would u like to handle someone elses **** jug? i see them tossed all over at truck stops that shows their gratitude for letting truck drivers stay there by giving them their pee bottles trash for pete sake toss em in a dumpsterthere should be a sign warning drivers not to dispose human waste or a fine it wont stop it but i bet itll cut down alot
Posted via Mobile Device

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread