• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

which trucking company did j&r schugel trucking buy

dairyfarmer

heard today that they are buying a trucking company, that company has around 750 trucks

Come talk to me when you can spell in proper English and not in American
American IS proper English. It's you subjects of the queen who never learned how to spell very simple words like "color" and "neighbor". :D

And that's sad because it's your own freakin' language :rolllaugh:

American IS proper English. It's you subjects of the queen who never learned how to spell very simple words like "color" and "neighbor". :D

I am not sure to whom you are speaking to now. First you were talking to me and then you started talking to subjects of the Queen. I am about as much a subject of the Queen as you are!

heard today that they are buying a trucking company, that company has around 750 trucks
where did you hear this from, the truck stop restaurant counter?

i cannot find any information as of any purchase, of whether they got sold or they are the buyer.

I am not sure to whom you are speaking to now. First you were talking to me and then you started talking to subjects of the Queen. I am about as much a subject of the Queen as you are!
I think you should come down here and we'll get drunk and discuss the whole queen thing and if we can't come to an agreement we can use those giant Q-tip looking things to see who can knock the other one off of a platform suspended above a swimming pool full of robotic sharks, all civilized like and stuff.

“Cheque”.

As in a bank check.

“Cheque”.

As in a bank check.
Stupid Americans can't spell.

Ever see the movie Idiocracy? The future is here in America. People drinking purple drank, relying on pictures to buy things, watching TV and thinking its reality.....it's scary. Look at the tide pod or condom challenge

Stupid Americans can't spell.

Ever see the movie Idiocracy? The future is here in America. People drinking purple drank, relying on pictures to buy things, watching TV and thinking its reality.....it's scary. Look at the tide pod or condom challenge

Justin Trudeau.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread