Where is Mike? Where is he going? Don't ask him, he's probably lost.

It was mid 30's here today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 20's
Yep, gonna offload and reload as quickly as possible tomorrow and get myself down to Phoenix.

Truck Down!

driving along, minding my own business, notice temp gauge fluctuating a bit more than usual.

Pull in rest area, lift hood, say a few cuss words.

Shut hood, drive down to Brooklyn T/A, now awaiting a 4 inch long coolant hose to be replaced.

Doesn’t matter how closely you keep an eye on things, my stuff always breaks while I’m driving.

Truck Down!

driving along, minding my own business, notice temp gauge fluctuating a bit more than usual.

Pull in rest area, lift hood, say a few cuss words.

Shut hood, drive down to Brooklyn T/A, now awaiting a 4 inch long coolant hose to be replaced.

Doesn’t matter how closely you keep an eye on things, my stuff always breaks while I’m driving.
Look at your other hoses for a date. Anything over 5 years, definitely 6, should be scheduled to be replaced.

Try them big rain drops at 50 on a bike

or better yet a deer :eek-64:
Once you exceed 35 mph, raindrops on your face don't hurt any worse as you speed up. You can be going 45 or you can be going 100 mph, all feels the same.

And yes I've gone 100 mph in the rain on a motorcycle with no helmet on. I used to be young. 😉

Once you exceed 35 mph, raindrops on your face don't hurt any worse as you speed up. You can be going 45 or you can be going 100 mph, all feels the same.

And yes I've gone 100 mph in the rain on a motorcycle with no helmet on. I used to be young. 😉
Better you than me hoss Im skeered to go that fast

Make sure you call Homer Hog and tell him how good they treated you.

Lol. Listened to that guy on the trucking channel and man can he talk.

I will be getting a good comment sent their way though, it’s rare that you can show up at a shop of any kind and be taken care of that quickly, and without getting ripped off when you pay the bill.

Belleville, KS. at the Loves. Only half full at the moment if anybody is heading through and wondering about parking.

Fight the snow.
Arrive at receiver 90 minutes early.
Assigned a door, waiting til appt time to go to door.
20 minutes later, security voids my check in and informs me all deliveries for the day were just cancelled due to weather. Yeah, the weather that I just drove through to make delivery on time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread