Where is Mike? Where is he going? Don't ask him, he's probably lost.

I see motor homes pulling big race car trailers. Single drive axle, 15 feet forward from the rear bumper where the receiver hitch is. Engine located behind the axle too. They gotta be scary as hell on curves and corners. Probably a suicide mission to attempt driving it in snow.
Much like mine, I imagine they're not horrible as long as you're smooth and commit to your line. I can tighten or let it drift out just fine, but try both in rapid succession and you're gonna be chasing that thing everywhere.

Of course, smooth and decisive driving aren't exactly hallmarks of RV owners.

The Corona strikes again!

Not directly this time, but it has sent out youngest into a 14-day quarantine which means no gymnastics training for a couple of weeks. She was already home schooling, so school is unaffected.

3-4 of the gym kids went to a birthday party this past week. The birthday girl broke out in fever soon after, but it wasn't found out until the gym kids were already at practice this morning.

Test came back as Covid positive, and two of the gym kids who were there are now sick as well.

So, every kid in her group, and the coaches who were in contact with them today, are out for 14 days.

I knew it was going to happen eventually, it was just a matter of when.

The Corona strikes again!

Not directly this time, but it has sent out youngest into a 14-day quarantine which means no gymnastics training for a couple of weeks. She was already home schooling, so school is unaffected.

3-4 of the gym kids went to a birthday party this past week. The birthday girl broke out in fever soon after, but it wasn't found out until the gym kids were already at practice this morning.

Test came back as Covid positive, and two of the gym kids who were there are now sick as well.

So, every kid in her group, and the coaches who were in contact with them today, are out for 14 days.

I knew it was going to happen eventually, it was just a matter of when.
Who is enforcing this quarantine crap?

Arkansas Department Of Health called today.

They will be having a nurse call each day to get a report on my kid's condition. Every day for 14 days, Maria will have to answer questions over the phone regarding her "condition".

One question today: Was your daughter born a boy, a girl, or other? Thank GOD I didn't get this phone call.

Then they wanted her race. Maria said she is mixed. They don't have a category for that, LOL. She tells them to put whatever they want.......

Oh, and my 12-year-old is not allowed to drive to the grocery store, if she needs groceries, she will have to get them delivered. Oh, I'm sorry, since you are the parent, you can go get her groceries. Seriously.

They advise that we put a large bottle of hand sanitizer in every room of the house.

They said she needs to stay in her room, and if she comes out, she must wear a mask, and everyone must wear masks in the house when around here.

If she needs to call 911, she needs to make sure she keeps her mask on her face. WTF?

We have to put up with this bullshit for 14 days, in order to receive a release letter allowing her to go back to the gym. Everyday, we will get a phone call with stupid questions.

Oh, and one of the kids on the middle child's cross country team got Covid today. probably end up doing the same thing at some point with her.

One of the kids in the gym is now entering her 2nd 14 day quarantine. Her mom in an expert on answering dumbass questions, LOL.

They will be having a nurse call each day to get a report on my kid's condition. Every day for 14 days, Maria will have to answer questions over the phone regarding her "condition".

One question today: Was your daughter born a boy, a girl, or other? Thank GOD I didn't get this phone call.

Then they wanted her race. Maria said she is mixed. They don't have a category for that, LOL. She tells them to put whatever they want.......

Oh, and my 12-year-old is not allowed to drive to the grocery store, if she needs groceries, she will have to get them delivered. Oh, I'm sorry, since you are the parent, you can go get her groceries. Seriously.

They advise that we put a large bottle of hand sanitizer in every room of the house.

They said she needs to stay in her room, and if she comes out, she must wear a mask, and everyone must wear masks in the house when around here.

If she needs to call 911, she needs to make sure she keeps her mask on her face. WTF?

We have to put up with this bullshit for 14 days, in order to receive a release letter allowing her to go back to the gym. Everyday, we will get a phone call with stupid questions.

Oh, and one of the kids on the middle child's cross country team got Covid today. probably end up doing the same thing at some point with her.

One of the kids in the gym is now entering her 2nd 14 day quarantine. Her mom in an expert on answering dumbass questions, LOL.
That would totally be a wife project. I don't handle stupid well and I know my limitations. Between living on ships working construction and trucking I have no semblance of a filter left from all the stupid. They can't take me anywhere or have me on speakerphone. 😅

Oh, and my 12-year-old is not allowed to drive
Shoulda said she likes the 10k most but she does better in the 400 meter.

Take her keys. They're serious.

That would totally be a wife project. I don't handle stupid well and I know my limitations. Between living on ships working construction and trucking I have no semblance of a filter left from all the stupid. They can't take me anywhere or have me on speakerphone. 😅
Yeah, I'm just shaking my head at the dumbass questions.

We have gotten to a point where there are multiple answers available when asking if your daughter was born. A boy, girl, or other.

I used to fear getting old and dying, now I'm about to the point I'm looking for the speedy checkout, lol.

Yeah, I'm just shaking my head at the dumbass questions.

We have gotten to a point where there are multiple answers available when asking if your daughter was born. A boy, girl, or other.

I used to fear getting old and dying, now I'm about to the point I'm looking for the speedy checkout, lol.
Seein a few things has a funny way of changin yer perspective

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread