What's wrong with drivers nowadays?

Seems like all the light weight freight is has left the area since I got here. Just as well the rain started pretty heavy on and off.
Have you ever tarped in the rain? I had shipper wanted me to tarp in the rain I said whats the point? The product is outside in the mud and rain
and it's raining as they wanted to load. I left that place I figured they's to stupid to haul for.

Seems like all the light weight freight is has left the area since I got here. Just as well the rain started pretty heavy on and off.
Have you ever tarped in the rain? I had shipper wanted me to tarp in the rain I said whats the point? The product is outside in the mud and rain
and it's raining as they wanted to load. I left that place I figured they's to stupid to haul for.
What happens in that situation when you get to the receiver & they reject the load because it's wet?

What happens in that situation when you get to the receiver & they reject the load because it's wet?
A lot of the times if a coil gets wet they will take it make the bills "received wet" and you'll never hear anything else about it. Now if its rusted some will still take it and mark the bills as such then sell the coil for scrap and bill you for the difference in the price.
A lot damaged coils and steel end up being resold here http://www.steelspider.com/Default.aspx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread