Whats for Supper?

Steak tonight.

Simple marinade, Grind some pepper on both sides, drop into a ziplock bag, Add Italian salad dressing.
Marinate for a few hours flipping every half hour or so.

Italian salad dressing has all the ingredients you need to marinate a steak. Vinegar to break down the fibers and soften the steak and of course the seasoning to add flavour to your steak.

I made steak last night and it turned out amazing!
Cut it with a butter knife soft and tasty too.

Steak tonight.

Simple marinade, Grind some pepper on both sides, drop into a ziplock bag, Add Italian salad dressing.
Marinate for a few hours flipping every half hour or so.

Italian salad dressing has all the ingredients you need to marinate a steak. Vinegar to break down the fibers and soften the steak and of course the seasoning to add flavour to your steak.

I made steak last night and it turned out amazing!
Cut it with a butter knife soft and tasty too.
I used to just poke a gazillion holes in it with a fork, pour soy sauce on it. Flip, poke more holes, more soy sauce.

Broil it, adding garlic salt when I flipped it.

Of course, I was younger and immune to salt back then.

smoking some split chicken breasts right now
they are so juicy they will squirt you in the eye if you poke em

dam fine burger EC,open up your own burger joint

This is SuperUltraMegaF*ingGood

Like they'd charge you $25 in a restaurant and you'd probably give them a ten dollar tip good.

Cajun shrimp fettucini alfredo.jpg
I don't remember who shared that screenshot on FB but this picture below is mine, taken a few minutes ago.

20201129_193137.jpg

The recipe needs absolutely no tweaks, but I'd recommend some garlic bread to dip in the leftover sauce.

I'm serious, everyone needs to make this. Even all of you keto people who are afraid of carbohydrates. Live a little. 😎

I did make a couple of - maybe not lockstep with the recipe.

I had a 2 lb bag of shrimp and I didn't weigh out a pound. Just what looked like half the bag. And half of the 16 oz box of fettuccine.

And "two cloves" is a bullshit way to measure garlic so I just put in exactly one level tablespoon of minced garlic from a jar.

Yesterday I sent this series of pictures to my dad to torment him

20201207_195655.jpg

That's HIS grandma's recipe. He's been talking about her oatmeal cookie recipe for the 42 years she's been dead. I found the recipe at my grandma's house a while back and forgot about it.

20201207_001612.jpg

20201207_005510.jpg

20201207_165148.jpg

He sent these in reply:

20201207_003500.jpg

20201207_004244(1).jpg

air fried rotisserie chicken with season of choice
air fried brussel sprouts seasoned with butter and garlic
an air fried baked potato steakhouse style
Someone got an air fryer for Christmas?

I did this again:

This is SuperUltraMegaF*ingGood

Like they'd charge you $25 in a restaurant and you'd probably give them a ten dollar tip good.

View attachment 74870
I don't remember who shared that screenshot on FB but this picture below is mine, taken a few minutes ago.

View attachment 74871

The recipe needs absolutely no tweaks, but I'd recommend some garlic bread to dip in the leftover sauce.

I'm serious, everyone needs to make this. Even all of you keto people who are afraid of carbohydrates. Live a little. 😎

I did make a couple of - maybe not lockstep with the recipe.

I had a 2 lb bag of shrimp and I didn't weigh out a pound. Just what looked like half the bag. And half of the 16 oz box of fettuccine.

And "two cloves" is a bullshit way to measure garlic so I just put in exactly one level tablespoon of minced garlic from a jar.
i'm gonna be making a lasagna in the air fryer soon. i have everything but the oven ready noodles ;) . made 60 boiled eggs for deviled eggs yesturday in the pressure cooker.

I did another steak last night. About a 1" thick Angus steak.
No I don't really buy in to the whole Angus is better thing. It is more expensive and that is the only difference I see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread