Whats for Supper?

Chips with Salas dip, tacos, ice tea

I am also having pizza, The kind you take out of the freezer and cook in the oven.
I can cut it anyway I want. I am going with triangles! 👍 It makes sense because the pizza is round and cutting a round pizza into squares seems like something only a sociopath would do. Like the Joker!
How do you hold a square of pizza with no crust and eat it properly, without making a mess? :dunno:

The crust is there for a reason, as is making it a triangle

Only heathens eat square pizza :coocoo:

All you can eat catfish with slaw, fries, and hush puppies at Whiskey Trail BBQ and Steakhouse in Tullahoma TN. If you're ever in the area stop in. They are one of the better places I've found. enough parking around back or at their old location next door. It is on HWY 55 towards Jack Daniels and just about a block away from what was the Wilson Bat factory. I'm not sure if that is still open.

View attachment 52095
Pizza

CORRECTLY cut into triangles

Why is THAT the only correct way? Are you the Pizza dictator?

I am also having pizza, The kind you take out of the freezer and cook in the oven.
I can cut it anyway I want. I am going with triangles! 👍 It makes sense because the pizza is round and cutting a round pizza into squares seems like something only a sociopath would do. Like the Joker!

Lots of psychos out there me included.
How do you hold a square of pizza with no crust and eat it properly, without making a mess? :dunno:

The crust is there for a reason, as is making it a triangle

Only heathens eat square pizza :coocoo:

With your hands from the bottom, duh. There is still a crust. But the center pieces without are so much better. Don’t knock it till you try it.
They probably use forks and knives. L7 man! ;) 👍

Only if it’s so hot or the person making didn’t make the crust crispy.

With your hands from the bottom, duh. There is still a crust. But the center pieces without are so much better. Don’t knock it till you try it.

Next you’ll be trying to tell me a hotdog is a sandwich :coocoo:

We’ve been over this a hot dog is not a sandwich because it’s 1 piece of bread. It’s more like a taco.
Well technically it’s a hot dog because it’s a hotdog wiener in a hotdog bun. You could put peanut butter, pickles and cheese in a hotdog bun to make a sandwich

Your logic falls apart with hamburgers though, a hamburger is not a sandwich yet the hamburger bun has two separate halves. Yet, a hamburger is not a sandwich either.

Well technically it’s a hot dog because it’s a hotdog wiener in a hotdog bun. You could put peanut butter, pickles and cheese in a hotdog bun to make a sandwich

Your logic falls apart with hamburgers though, a hamburger is not a sandwich yet the hamburger bun has two separate halves. Yet, a hamburger is not a sandwich either.
But if the Hamburger meat isn’t in a party it is a loose meat sandwich. So I say a hamburger is a sandwich

Then how do you eat fried chicken???

I got up at three a.m. this morning.....house is speck and spam...no laundry or iorning, or sewing to do. Cannot go outside to work too dark.No one to pester but the dog. Lol......tonight meal is going to be grilled pork steak, cream of chicken green beans, fried french fries, ice tea......and a piece of chocolate cake I just pulled out of the oven. Think i have a case of bordem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread