Whats for Supper? (2 Viewers)

GAnthony

Methuselah
Premium
Threads
today is Wednesday, so it was pasta day......with meatballs, Parmesan cheese, and a bottle of Corona Lite.

Rigjockey

In Gord we trust!
Supporter
Threads
Steak tonight.

Simple marinade, Grind some pepper on both sides, drop into a ziplock bag, Add Italian salad dressing.
Marinate for a few hours flipping every half hour or so.

Italian salad dressing has all the ingredients you need to marinate a steak. Vinegar to break down the fibers and soften the steak and of course the seasoning to add flavour to your steak.

I made steak last night and it turned out amazing!
Cut it with a butter knife soft and tasty too.

Duck

Sarcastic remark goes here
Premium
Threads
Steak tonight.

Simple marinade, Grind some pepper on both sides, drop into a ziplock bag, Add Italian salad dressing.
Marinate for a few hours flipping every half hour or so.

Italian salad dressing has all the ingredients you need to marinate a steak. Vinegar to break down the fibers and soften the steak and of course the seasoning to add flavour to your steak.

I made steak last night and it turned out amazing!
Cut it with a butter knife soft and tasty too.
I used to just poke a gazillion holes in it with a fork, pour soy sauce on it. Flip, poke more holes, more soy sauce.

Broil it, adding garlic salt when I flipped it.

Of course, I was younger and immune to salt back then.

AllabouttheBS

Biden 2020 Harris 2021
Premium
Threads
I used to just poke a gazillion holes in it with a fork, pour soy sauce on it. Flip, poke more holes, more soy sauce.

Broil it, adding garlic salt when I flipped it.

Of course, I was younger and immune to salt back then.
This has replaced salt I have not used any added salt in 20 years 16060306889691579559192099440603.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread