• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

what to expect at kllm recent cdl grad

Im fresh out of cdl school and have to go to orientation with kllm in january what can i expect im new to the trucking world i have read all the trainer horror stories i get along with people just fine i aint a know it all but im a rookie and want to learn the ropes.:monkeydance:

kllm

i asked the recruiter and he said between 1800 2500 miles a week as for the ideling some of ther trucks have apu units on them but me being new i will not get one i would bet on that i hate cold wheather but i deal with it i can put on clothes and bundle up like the michalen man

small company seems to be the way

before i started cdl school i wanted to go with a smaller company but they all want atleast 2 years otr the company i had in mind to start with seems to be a good one day i talked to one of the drivers at the gas station one day and he talked highly of them he said he was home every weekend sometimes he could stay out but they didnt make you gotta get my feet wet somewere i guess

Billy....I'm hoping to get on with KLLM when I finish school in a couple of weeks as well. According to both recruiters that I've spoken with and their website, they do NOT carry into NYC or Canada.

Good luck to you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.