What is your solution to keeping Lot Lizards away?

Seriously, don't do that. They have been known to tear stuff up, and I wouldn't put it past them to attack someone as well. Best thing to do is quietly notify the store, or the cops, from the privacy of the sleeper.
Good plan. I'll call the store the next time it happens. At least I'll know I did something and not feel all this guilt days later.

Truckers Against Trafficking has actually done a lot when local cops haven't done much.

I used to hate them and thought we should be able to shoot them right off the step.

Then I learned that many times theyre actually modern day slaves.

They busted a huge human trafficking ring on I80 just a few years ago.

Every year, in whatever city the Super Bowl is played in, illegal prostitution skyrockets, and many people involved are being trafficked.

I actually support the idea of legalizing prostitution. Outlawing it has led to one of the worst, ugliest black markets there is.
You're just tired of being arrested. Admit it, John.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually support the idea of legalizing prostitution. Outlawing it has led to one of the worst, ugliest black markets there is.
The problem is that rich and powerful people prefer CHILDREN and adolescents.

We cannot legalize CHILD prostitutes.
Adults, yeah, whatever. But we're talking about kids as young as yours, being abducted and trafficked.

The only solution to that problem is simply make it a capital offense. Not just for the traffickers but for the customers too. And actually enforce it. In fact, let the parents of trafficked children pull the switch when they fry them.

This is old school, and something I actually was told by my mom while she was driving as well as some other female drivers.

Hang a bra in the window.

I don't know if it works, because I don't own one.
I bet a REALLY LARGE pair of men's briefs would be more effective at keeping them away. Especially if there's a Taco Bell bag on the dash.

This is old school, and something I actually was told by my mom while she was driving as well as some other female drivers.

Hang a bra in the window.

I don't know if it works, because I don't own one.
another "trick" was to toss out a tissue or two down by the drivers side.

supposed to mean ya "cleaned up"

sheesh, summa yous is lucky to have had someone knocking on your doors at the truck stops.

all i ever got was a lousy coffee mug.........

I had one hoe bang on my door as I was sitting in the seat.
I was pissed off because I wasn't keeping my 6 and she surprised me ( i was pissed with myself)
She asked if she could sit in my truck? I politely said Not a ****ing chance!
I had one come up me bout 30 years ago while I was warmin up my old beast of a 1972 GMC pickemup truck gettin ready to roll home from work

This thing looked like she had acid throwed on one side of her face. Time to sink spur and haul ass :stare1:

I had one hoe bang on my door as I was sitting in the seat.
I was pissed off because I wasn't keeping my 6 and she surprised me ( i was pissed with myself)
She asked if she could sit in my truck? I politely said Not a ****ing chance!
I was at the TA in Denver once and a lizard was on the CB asking if someone would let her sit in the passenger seat and use the CB.

Someone asked "how are you talking right now?"

Silence..

🙄

The *****s aren’t nearly as big a problem as they used to be. I don’t know when the last time one knocked on my door. I rarely stop at Truckstop’s in large cities though and don’t frequent the ones that are/was known for that type of stuff.

The *****s aren’t nearly as big a problem as they used to be. I don’t know when the last time one knocked on my door. I rarely stop at Truckstop’s in large cities though and don’t frequent the ones that are/was known for that type of stuff.
They don't knock because they know you're not a big tipper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread