What is your solution to keeping Lot Lizards away?

SueAnn

Be safe guys, much love
The other night at 2:15 am, someone started knocking on the drivers door, then the passengers door. So thinking something is wrong with the trailer, I get up to find a "lady of the evening" standing there.

Since I'm such a nice person when I'm woken up like that, she ran away and joined the male that she was with.

Now I'm awake and thinking about it. Should I have called the Police or gone back to sleep?? The cops would never have found them in this huge lot in Chicago.

But it's been bugging me ever since.

Truckers Against Trafficking has actually done a lot when local cops haven't done much.

I used to hate them and thought we should be able to shoot them right off the step.

Then I learned that many times theyre actually modern day slaves.

They busted a huge human trafficking ring on I80 just a few years ago.

Every year, in whatever city the Super Bowl is played in, illegal prostitution skyrockets, and many people involved are being trafficked.

I actually support the idea of legalizing prostitution. Outlawing it has led to one of the worst, ugliest black markets there is.

This is old school, and something I actually was told by my mom while she was driving as well as some other female drivers.

Hang a bra in the window.

I don't know if it works, because I don't own one.

Truckers Against Trafficking has actually done a lot when local cops haven't done much.

I used to hate them and thought we should be able to shoot them right off the step.

Then I learned that many times theyre actually modern day slaves.

They busted a huge human trafficking ring on I80 just a few years ago.

Every year, in whatever city the Super Bowl is played in, illegal prostitution skyrockets, and many people involved are being trafficked.

I actually support the idea of legalizing prostitution. Outlawing it has led to one of the worst, ugliest black markets there is.
I'll have a look at that trafficking site, so maybe next time I might be able to do something. It's been really bothering me since it happened. When I yelled at her, I didn't see the guy. When I did finally see him, it dawned on me she was being trafficked.

That's the first time I've seen a girl with the guy. There was no way she could ran away.

I agree with legalizing it.

I'll have a look at that trafficking site, so maybe next time I might be able to do something. It's been really bothering me since it happened. When I yelled at her, I didn't see the guy. When I did finally see him, it dawned on me she was being trafficked.

That's the first time I've seen a girl with the guy. There was no way she could ran away.

I agree with legalizing it.
Cant see any sense in criminalizin what two consenting adults do behind closed doors

That's hilarious!! If I hang one of them in the window, NO ONE will bother me!!

Where do I buy such an article??
I will let you know when I am a B cup and finally break down and buy a manzier.
I am a few months away yet.
I don't leave the house as often as I used too. No need. :rolllaugh2:

You've got a point. I might have stranger ones knocking on my door!

True story from a couple decades ago in Oklahoma rest area.

Lot lizards literally running under trailers.

One jumps up on the truck. I tell her no. Wife immediately pokes her head through the sleeper curtains.

Lizard asks if my she wants company. I thought I was going to be a witness to a murder at that point. Had to calm her down because I didn't want to wake up with my air lines cut.

Which brings me to my next point. respect the lizards, because they will get even while you sleep.

I was in Beaver Dam Ironically enough and the Hoes were ducking around my drive tires. After 911 we have a duty to inspect the truck for any kind of tampering when going cross-border.
I was freaking out. I looked and didn't find anything out of the ordinary, It turns out the hoes were just ducking to hide from security.

True story from a couple decades ago in Oklahoma rest area.

Lot lizards literally running under trailers.

One jumps up on the truck. I tell her no. Wife immediately pokes her head through the sleeper curtains.

Lizard asks if my she wants company. I thought I was going to be a witness to a murder at that point. Had to calm her down because I didn't want to wake up with my air lines cut.

Which brings me to my next point. respect the lizards, because they will get even while you sleep.
Exactly. Unfortunately, I would have yelled at anyone on the other side of the glass at that hour.

I can only imagine how upset your wife was.

I was in Beaver Dam Ironically enough and the Hoes were ducking around my drive tires. After 911 we have a duty to inspect the truck for any kind of tampering when going cross-border.
I was freaking out. I looked and didn't find anything out of the ordinary, It turns out the hoes were just ducking to hide from security.
Even a small pin hole in one of your air hoses would be a problem.

I worried about that when I backed up on the guy that was trying to break into my trailer. And like you everything seemed okay.

Sounds like a good time for a frame mounted train horn :biggrin-2:

Exactly. Unfortunately, I would have yelled at anyone on the other side of the glass at that hour.

I can only imagine how upset your wife was.

Seriously, don't do that. They have been known to tear stuff up, and I wouldn't put it past them to attack someone as well. Best thing to do is quietly notify the store, or the cops, from the privacy of the sleeper.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread