What is/was your favorite state to drive in? And why?

Cerberus

In God We Trust
We need some positive thoughts to start the week out and i thought this could bring back some happier memories. I actually have 2 i really liked. South carolina is one of my favorite because they are very truck friendly. You can find a place to park anytime anywhere along the sc hwys. never had any parking problems anywhere there. My second is Iowa. And that is because every rest area has free wifi and there is plenty of parking there also.

Iowa, for all the reasons you gave. Pretty much don't care that much about scenary, I just want a place to park.

hmmmm Arkansas cause there are all kinds of places along the road to hide bodies LOL kidding

Hm I would have to say Texas

Ahh now I'm not THAT BAD to be around LOL

I love OLD houses too and the ones that have only 1 shape, tall and rectangular lol with tin roof and an old barn sitting around somewhere

Louisiana 'cause it's flat, and the food is great. Smells funny, though.

Gee whillickers, I gotta pick ONE State??

I find it is VERY DIFFICULT to leave Arizona especially near the New Mexico line.
Actually I suffer from indecision regarding ONE STATE that can be A favorite.

My Class A CDL means All states, Cannot Drive Locally.
---
2lilboots wrote: Arizona beautiful scenery. No where to pee that is the sucky part.

LOTS of places to pee around and in Flagstaff on 40 as well as 17.
LOTS of places near Tucson as well as Kingman and along RT. 93 as well as within the WIDE OPEN SPACES in the rest of the state.
Just get yur bush in the bush and squirt the dirt.
Watch out for the Snakes and Scorpions as well as the Tarantulas.
There's as well Camo* wipe for the discriminating outdoors person.
*Probably available in Desert Camo.

Louisiana 'cause it's flat, and the food is great. Smells funny, though.
When one is on 10/12, the smell is of New Orleans rotting in the heat. I guess it could be undiscovered Bodies as well, yet it just adds to the good ole Suthun Charm.

Gee whillickers, I gotta pick ONE State??

I find it is VERY DIFFICULT to leave Arizona especially near the New Mexico line.
Actually I suffer from indecision regarding ONE STATE that can be A favorite.

My Class A CDL means All states, Cannot Drive Locally.
---

LOTS of places to pee around and in Flagstaff on 40 as well as 17.
LOTS of places near Tucson as well as Kingman and along RT. 93 as well as within the WIDE OPEN SPACES in the rest of the state.
Just get yur bush in the bush and squirt the dirt.
Watch out for the Snakes and Scorpions as well as the Tarantulas.
There's as well Camo* wipe for the discriminating outdoors person.
*Probably available in Desert Camo.

It wouldn't be so bad to squirt the dirt, but it is difficult to find a shoulder wide enough to pull the truck over and stop. There are many many miles between exit ramps if you catch my drift.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread